Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Duel Academy

There comes a time when every duelist must choose his or her path. This is an academy dedicated to exploit a duelist's skill when it comes to strengths and weaknesses, darkness and light.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Silent Magician's Room.
Test Service: Rules and Pointing System I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:49 pm by .:Optimus Prime:.

» darkduelist room of i finnally upgrade
Test Service: Rules and Pointing System I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 am by darkduelist

» Deleting Topics
Test Service: Rules and Pointing System I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:10 pm by Queen of the Cards

» hello i would like a test
Test Service: Rules and Pointing System I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Tester Exam
Test Service: Rules and Pointing System I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:06 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Facebook for yugi-oh
Test Service: Rules and Pointing System I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Deserting ass noobs
Test Service: Rules and Pointing System I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:55 pm by Queen of the Cards

» How do yo make this unviewable to guest
Test Service: Rules and Pointing System I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:19 pm by Marcel Supaaraw

» If you're still an active member, click this!!
Test Service: Rules and Pointing System I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 am by Marcel Supaaraw

Top posters
Blader_Lexi
Test Service: Rules and Pointing System I_vote_lcapTest Service: Rules and Pointing System I_voting_barTest Service: Rules and Pointing System I_vote_rcap 
Silent Magician
Test Service: Rules and Pointing System I_vote_lcapTest Service: Rules and Pointing System I_voting_barTest Service: Rules and Pointing System I_vote_rcap 
.:Optimus Prime:.
Queen of the Cards
LittleValkyrie
L.Lawliet
DarkPhoenixFlare
KillerBee
brandy263
Goyo Guardian
Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryu

Our users have posted a total of 1212 messages in 105 subjects

Test Service: Rules and Pointing System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

Test Service: Rules and Pointing System Empty
PostSubject: Test Service: Rules and Pointing System   Test Service: Rules and Pointing System I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:05 am

New members cannot use the following decks:

Inzektors
Plant heroes
Synchro Spam
Stall decks
Mill
Exodia/ Exodius
Burn
OTK and FTK decks
Rabbit Dino
Anti-Meta
XYZ spam
Malefic
Wind-up
Final Countdown

--

*All duels will be in adv. unrated
*No deck swapping in between duel, side decking is important too Razz

--

Pointing System:

1. Deck:
~40-45= 20
~46-51= 15
~52-57= 10
~57-60= 0

2. Duels won (Three Duels):
~`3 wins= 15
~2 wins= 10
~1 win= 5
~0 wins= 0

3. Deck Uniqueness (from scale of 1 to 5. 1 being the completely unique):
1: (never seen one like it)= 20
2: (seen it only once or twice)= 15
3: (seen it like 5 or 6 times)= 10
4: (not that unique but still not a complete copy)= 5
5: (seen it a lot nothing special)= 0

4. Mistakes made during duel:
1-3=32
~4-7= 24
~7-11= 16
~12-16= 8
~17 and up= 0

5. Politeness (how polite during duel and after words and before until results posted)
~Completely polite= 13
~Sorta polite= 9
~Regularly polite= 6
~Not the polite type= 3
~A complete jerk= 0

6. Concentration
~Completely concentrated= 25
~Concentrated but not completely= 20
~Concentrated enough= 15
~Little concentration= 10
~Barley concentrating= 5
~Not concentrating at all=0