Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Duel Academy

There comes a time when every duelist must choose his or her path. This is an academy dedicated to exploit a duelist's skill when it comes to strengths and weaknesses, darkness and light.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Silent Magician's Room.
Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:49 pm by .:Optimus Prime:.

» darkduelist room of i finnally upgrade
Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 am by darkduelist

» Deleting Topics
Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:10 pm by Queen of the Cards

» hello i would like a test
Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Tester Exam
Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:06 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Facebook for yugi-oh
Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Deserting ass noobs
Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:55 pm by Queen of the Cards

» How do yo make this unviewable to guest
Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:19 pm by Marcel Supaaraw

» If you're still an active member, click this!!
Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 am by Marcel Supaaraw

Top posters
Blader_Lexi
Life, heart, and the duel I_vote_lcapLife, heart, and the duel I_voting_barLife, heart, and the duel I_vote_rcap 
Silent Magician
Life, heart, and the duel I_vote_lcapLife, heart, and the duel I_voting_barLife, heart, and the duel I_vote_rcap 
.:Optimus Prime:.
Queen of the Cards
LittleValkyrie
L.Lawliet
DarkPhoenixFlare
KillerBee
brandy263
Goyo Guardian
Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryu

Our users have posted a total of 1212 messages in 105 subjects

Life, heart, and the duel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goyo Guardian

Goyo Guardian

Life, heart, and the duel Empty
PostSubject: Life, heart, and the duel   Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Now I would go on and tell you all about myself but there are 2 problems with that: 1. I have no clue who the hell I am, and 2. I'm currently running down an alley away from some people that I apparently made super mad at a school I go to that I don't even remember. This is what I do remember: I am 19, I am very athletic and not being stuck up or anything but I am very muscular, I am an only child, I live alone, and I have an un-dying passion for dueling. Interesting right? I remember the most obvious and random stuff, but I wasn't always like this, at least not till a few days ago. I went to bed 3 days ago and wake up with nothing. But again not gonna talk about myself I'm running for my life and seems like I'm failing at it right now since I can hear their footsteps catching up to me. And right there in that moment I was a goner cause as i was looking back to see them I ran straight into a wall, dead end and game over. I wish I could say my life was happy and i enjoyed it but i don't remember it. I got onto my feet and turned around right in time to see a gang of 5 big burly guys corner me.
"Look I don't remember you guys or anything at all. I'm sorry for whatever i did and I'll make it up to you." I said
The biggest guy and probably the leader then came in through the line of guys surrounding me and spoke, "To late you've owed us for far to long Goyo."
Goyo? Was that my name? Well their is one thing I can tell you now. "I'm sorry but I can't remember anything...I didn't even remember my name was Goyo."
"Your name isn't Goyo. That's what your nick name was in our gang...Goyo Guardian...you were the strongest of use."
"Then what is my real name and what was this gang about?"
"No one knows your real name you were always quiet...and how can you not even remember the gang you started...The Revo Wreckers...we would beat everyone in a duel and if need be in a fight"
"So your saying I was the leader of you guys? A pack of bullies."
"That's a mean way of putting it but yeah...you were. And you owe us after you left us for the cops on our last fight. Every single one of us spent a month in prison. Except you."
"So what your saying is i left you guys for the police saved my ass and did no time? Also did you say something about me being the strongest?"
"Yeah you did we all went to jail. And yeah of course their was a reason you were our leader...you were the smartest, strongest, and easily our best duelist."
I looked around me and didn't see much but there was a dumpster with the chain they use to drag them away hanging around it.
"So we got out early you see and now we want our...."
I don't think he will ever finish that sentence cause in that exact moment i made a dash for the chain and used it as a whip hitting square in the back of the hand...he was out cold. Now for the other 4. I spun around to make use of the chain and land another hit and made contact with one of them in the arm. He stumbled back but came at me in a group now. I dropped the chain got ready to fight my way out. It was then that I remembered a gauntlet i have around my wrist. I don't remember what it was but i was going to find out after I had hit the black button on it. But right after i took a punch to the face and as i landed the gauntlet lit up bright orange and then started to form into a duel disk. I couldn't use this to fight but as i saw it a few of my memories came back...but only ones of this gang and my dueling. Soon all 4 guys were on top of me pounding, kicking, and beating me. This wasn't good i had to do something...i grabbed the chain again and wrapped it around the legs of 2 of the guys and pulled on it. They both stumbled back hitting their heads on the dumpster and got knocked out cold. This gave me the room i needed to get up. I was in awful condition my whole face was bleeding, my back and ribs were sore and probably a few were broken, and my head was exploding...I could barely hold myself up. But for some reason the other two guys looked at my wrist and saw my duel disk glowing orange. In that moment they both backed down and ran. I didn't know what was happening but i did know that i needed help and now. I started for the long walk back to the street but i was limping...badly. When i was finally getting close to the exit of the alley i don't know what happened but i collapsed. I was done...i lay there with my eyes closed just waiting for something to finish it off. I don't know how much time i spent lying there in pain by myself but after awhile i heard voices. It was a group from what i could hear (I couldn't bear to open my eyes) i could tell how many where there though; 1 female and 2 males.
"Optimus, Phoenix help me." I heard the girls voice say.
"Dang he looks like shit." I heard one of the two boys say.
"Don't be mean Optimus...look at his wrist do you see that duel disk?" again the girl spoke.
"No way...that's one of the 9 ultimates!" the boy the called optimus said.
"Yeah i just did a face scan...get him to the academy and I'm going to his address and getting his stuff so he can move in. We're gonna need him for the International." the other boy that had not spoken said.
"Dang you move quick don't you Phoenix." Optimus said.
"Enough fooling around we're getting him to the academies medical center. NOW!" This girl sounded tough. But when i felt her go to pick me up her hands were soft and gentle. Then someone helped her pick me up by grabbing my legs. It was right then when i blacked out.
I woke up in a strange room and everything was white. I was full of bandages and tubes going into me through needles. I went to sit up but i couldn't. Then i heard a door slide open and i turned my head to look.
"Hi there, took you long enough i picked you up off the street 3 days ago." Her voice...it was the same girl that found me in the alley.
"Where am I?" That's all i could say.
"Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy! I'm the head master Silent Magician. You are?"
"Goyo...Goyo Guardian."
To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel   Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:12 pm

AWESOME
KEEP GOING XD

idk how u guys do this so fast
when i post, i need a week
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel   Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:56 am

lol, ideas just come I guess :3

If Silent's headmaster, then I'm superintendent http://1.bp.blogspot
Back to top Go down
https://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel   Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:00 pm

lolol
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel   Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:28 pm

I curse to much Neutral
Back to top Go down
Goyo Guardian

Goyo Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel   Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:29 pm

you curse once and you say damn
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel   Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:31 pm

What da ****
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel   Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:07 pm

o.o
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel   Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:18 pm

lolz lexi, it's okay
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel   Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:42 pm

are cursing each other or something Razz
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel   Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:57 pm

lolol
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel   Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:10 am

well, it's true ^^
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel   Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:31 am

we only behave when there are newcomers
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel   Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:15 am

and when there are not, what we do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel   Life, heart, and the duel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life, heart, and the duel
Page 1 of 1