Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Duel Academy

There comes a time when every duelist must choose his or her path. This is an academy dedicated to exploit a duelist's skill when it comes to strengths and weaknesses, darkness and light.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Silent Magician's Room.
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:49 pm by .:Optimus Prime:.

» darkduelist room of i finnally upgrade
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 am by darkduelist

» Deleting Topics
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:10 pm by Queen of the Cards

» hello i would like a test
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Tester Exam
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:06 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Facebook for yugi-oh
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Deserting ass noobs
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:55 pm by Queen of the Cards

» How do yo make this unviewable to guest
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:19 pm by Marcel Supaaraw

» If you're still an active member, click this!!
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 am by Marcel Supaaraw

Top posters
Blader_Lexi
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_vote_lcapLife, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_voting_barLife, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_vote_rcap 
Silent Magician
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_vote_lcapLife, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_voting_barLife, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_vote_rcap 
.:Optimus Prime:.
Queen of the Cards
LittleValkyrie
L.Lawliet
DarkPhoenixFlare
KillerBee
brandy263
Goyo Guardian
Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryu

Our users have posted a total of 1212 messages in 105 subjects

Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5

Go down 
+2
Goyo Guardian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Goyo Guardian

Goyo Guardian

Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 Empty
PostSubject: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:25 pm

My mind was racing now..there is this amazing girl i meet last night completely nude undoing my belt and now of all times I'm starting to feel self conscious. I had never done it before. Has she? What if she has and I'm small compared to those guys. Oh god this isn't gonna end well. Damn she is starting to take my pants off. I was so hard it was hurting to be still stuck in my pants but i didn't want it off now. I was staring watching as she started pulling my pants off with my underwear with it. She was almost there then she bent over to see it. Finally when she pulled it down my dick simply jumped out of my pants and almost hit her in the face. Then she jumped back and covered her mouth.
"Holy shit that thing is huge!" When she said this i was so relieved. Now i was nervous about screwing it up in bed.
Then my mouth slipped and i asked the most retarded question "Have you had sex before?"

On the other side of the wall ,Silent and L were deep into it. L was standing up now, as he was holding Silent on him and she had her legs up over his shoulders. Then, biceps rippling, he started moving Silent up and down. Once he got some momentum Silent began moaning loudly, then her big boobs started to bounce up and down. Silent started to moan louder and louder and soon L was letting grunts skip out. L started moving Silent faster and faster and soon Silent was screaming loud "OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING!" Then L started slowing down and Silent was dripping wet as she started to cum.
Then she looked to L "Wow, and your still hard...you haven't cum yet?"
L looked down and grabbed her face and kissed her. "Nope."
"Then i have to fix that don't I?" Then Silent sensuously dropped down on her knees.

"Of course i haven't done it before have you?" When she said this all of my nerves went away.
"No you're going to be my first one." Then i got off the bed and pulled her close to me. Then i pressed her hard against me. Her bare boobs pressed up against me and i wrapped my hands around her and i reached down and finally was able to grab that ass of hers. Right there we heard someone from the other room screaming.
"Someone's enjoying there stay here tonight." Then she looked up at me and kissed me.
"Well then i hope you enjoy tonight like that." I would try to make her scream like that.
"I have no doubt in my mind i will." Then i grabbed her and threw her onto the side of the bed. I pulled her to the end so just her legs were dangling off the side. Right in front of me was her pussy... it looked so tight and i wanted to go in but first i went and started to rub my fingers up and down to try to get it wet. She started letting out soft moans then i decided to grow some balls make her scream like the girl in the other room was. I moved closer then i started to lick up and down her pussy. I started rubbing the bottom as i licked the top of it i could feel her juices starting to flow out and she started moaning even louder. Then i wrapped my mouth around her pussy and put my tongue in and started to eat her out. I could feel more and more juices coming out And she started to scream "Oh my god...uhhhhh...uhhhhh I'm cumming...AHHHHHHH!" I pulled back just as she came and watched a river of juices pour out. Then i looked up at her. She sat up and just stared at me her hair all messy. Then she smiled at me and jumped down onto me. I was pinned down on the floor with her on top of me laughing.
Then she pushed herself up onto her hands. "I love you so much!" And then she leaned down and kissed me. Then she put all her wait on one hand and reached down between us. Then i felt her hand on my dick. "I want it inside me."

Silent got down on both knees and looked up at L's face. "You ready love?"
"I'm always ready for you babe." L said as he looked down to at Silent. Then Silent reached out. She grabbed L and started jerking him off moving her hand up and down. He was still all wet from her cum. She started to move faster and looked up at L as he was trying to compose himself, but he was slowly losing his grip.
"Don't cum yet i want you to be at the point that you can't take anymore of it."
He struggled to talk but managed to mumble something between a grunt and a sigh. Then Silent started to slow down and she got closer and started to use her tongue to circle around the his head. Then she started picking up pace again rubbing him faster. L let out a moan that Silent hadn't heard yet. She knew she was getting the best of him now. At the same time from the other room she heard a girl..a familiar voice scream loudly. Then Silent went on and got all of L's head into her mouth and started sucking on it as she continued stroking him and now she could feel him throbbing in her mouth. Then she started moving with her hand now fast very fast L started losing himself at this point "Oh my good Silent stop...uhhh please Silent don't keep going its gonna be bad for you." Silent had him right were she wanted him begging her to stop and let go then she felt his cock start throbbing massively. "I'm CUMMING SILENT!" Right then she pulled away and L shot cum and it went straight over her head and missed her but he wasn't done..he kept cumming and drenched Silent in his cum. "I'm so sorry Silent but i asked you to stop." He wasn't hard anymore Silent got up.
"It's ok i was hoping for that. I got you this time." She started heading to the bathroom and when she got to the door turned around and winked at him. "We're not done here yet." She walked into the bathroom and started washing off her face. L went over and sat on the bed watching Silent in the bathroom. looking at her bent over the sink was getting him hard again. Then he noticed Silent watching him in the mirror. "You're getting hard from staring at my ass. I know what to do with that problem." She walked out of the bathroom over to L. She bent over and put her leg up on the table showing her pussy that was still really wet and her ass in full view.
L got up and put his hands around her waist. "You sure about this?"
"Go ahead i want it just as much as you love." L started to push into Silents ass.

With her hand on my cock and her laying on top of me she started to angle it towards her wet pussy. She finally got the right angle and she rocked her hips back. I felt my head rub up against her pussy and right then i heard someone, a guy this time, screaming from the other room again but i could hear what he said this time, "I'm CUMMING SILENT!" Silent...It couldn't be she left to go to the academy way before everyone else.
"Goyo, you ready?" I didn't get a chance to answer cause before i could she rocked her hips back even more and in one motion i was half way in her super tight virgin pussy. "AHHHHHHH!" we both screamed at the same time. I had never felt this good in my life she was so tight and it wrapped around me in all the right ways. "Ahhh Goyo..you're so big inside me I love it, but it hurts a little."
"Do you want to stop?" i said in between my gasping breathes.
"No I don't, it feels amazing." Then she laid her head on my chest. I moved my hips into her a little to try and get deeper and the smallest push i made she cringed.."Uhhhh, so big."
"You ok?" I was only 3/4 and i had a lot more to go.
"Yes just put it in all the way, please." I did as she asked i pushed my hips up into her and got the rest of the way in. "AHHHHH FUCK!!! GOYO!!!!!" I was breathing so hard at this point i could feel my dick throbbing inside of her tight pussy and it felt like it was trying to suffocate my dick. She looked into my eyes and kissed me with tongue and i kissed her back. Then she went and started to rock her hips while she was on top of me. Then as she was doing it she started moving faster and she bit down...on my tongue.
"OW!" my tongue hurt but it wasn't bad.
"OMG I'm so sorry." She got up off of me and helped me get up of the floor.
"No don't be if you didn't bite down i was going to..either way i was going to bite my tongue."
"Are you sure it's ok I feel so bad now..." I didn't answer her question i simply just pushed myself against her then i pushed her down onto the bed. "What are you doing." I walked up to her on the bed and grabbed my dick and aimed it towards her pussy. "Put it in it felt amazing." I went in and being hugged by her tight pussy was the most amazing feeling i have ever felt. I started to go in and out. I looked down at her face and she let out a loud moan. I don't know what took over but then i started thrusting myself in and out fast she was screaming "GOYO AHHHH SO GOOD!!!" I tried hard not to scream and as i was going in and out me and her screamed at the same time "I'm CUMMING!!!" Right before i came though i remembered i didn't have a condom on so i pulled out and i came all over Maria. Her boobs covered in cum her bare chest that just now i was noticing she had abs were covered in cum and the bed was all wet from where she came.
"She sat up and looked down at herself. "Mmmmm. That was amazing...thank you so much...but you better get him back up we aren't done for the night." Then she went and turned her ass towards me on the bed and she laid her head down on the bed with her ass up in the air. I immediately got hard again and looked to her. "Go in please."

"L go ahead i want it." L came up behind Silent and started to probe her anus. Then he gave thrusted once and he was in. Silent gave a loud squeal cause she was trying not to scream after all the screaming they heard from the other room. L was feeling constricted it was so tight and so warm. He felt like he was going to cum the instant he was in. The Silent looked over her shoulder at him "It hurts. But go on i like the feeling." He felt constricted inside her anus but he forced himself to move back and forward...he knew he wouldn't last long cause it felt so good inside her but he tried. He moved back and forth faster and faster but it wasn't to long before him and Silent were screaming.
"Silent I'm sorry but...I'm cumming already." He couldn't hold it in any longer and he didn't have enough time to react he blew his entire load inside of Silent. L pulled out and threw himself onto the bed. He lifted his head up and saw some of his cum seeping out of Silent's ass. She looked down and grabbed the towel that was on the table and cleaned herself up. Then she threw herself onto the bed next to L.
"So. How was your night?" L asked her.
"Pretty good yours?"
"Amazing. Now lets go to bed..I'm tired. Let's take a shower in the morning." When he turned to Silent she was already asleep. He grabbed the covers and cover both of them up. Then he got closer to Silent and wrapped his arms around her and went to sleep.

I got onto the bed on my knees and i came up behind Maria. "Are you sure about this?" i asked her.
She turned her head and looked up to me out of the corner of her eyes "Yes, please do it." I came up and rested my dick on top of her ass then i angled it downward and started to slide it in until i got a lot of resistance. I started to push harder and harder until it finally gave and i slid balls deep into her anus. She screamed louder than she had till now "OH GOYO YOUR FUCKING GREAT!!!" I thought i might have hurt her by going in so fast but i wouldn't regret it cause i went all the way and hit her ass which was so big and nice that it felt like i hit an airbag. Then once i pulled back a little i noticed that her anus was even tighter than her pussy. I was throbbing massively and it was so tight i think i might have popped inside her. "Go on move it inside me it feels great." I started moving back and forth slowly so that i could get used to it and maybe last a little longer but it wasn't gonna help...not when it was this warm and tight inside. I slowly picked up speed dragging it out as long as i could and every time i went in a little deeper Maria gasped. Soon enough i was losing it already. My hold on things was just about gone. "Don't pull out...I can feel you about to cum don't pull out just cum inside of me I already look like a mess." She was right i didn't have more than 30 seconds before i blew. I bit my lower lip to keep from yelling and right then i bit down harder i felt some blood come out of my lip and i came inside of Maria. I was still in her waiting for it to stop cumming but it didn't i don't think i had ever imagined something so good. Finally when it was over i pulled out and fell on the bed and Maria toppled over onto me.
She sat up breathing heavily. "Come on...lets take a shower together." I had nothing to say i just followed her to the bathroom. We didn't do anything we were way to beat from the mad sex we just had but we kissed a lot and i helped her wash herself and she helped me wash myself. Then when we were done we went to the bed and laid down next to each other. She curled up next to me and lay her head on my chest. "I love you Goyo." She looked up to me and kissed me one last time.
"I love you too Maria, good night." I pulled up the bed sheet and ran my hands through her hair till she fell asleep and i did soon after that.
We woke up when the people from the next room were taking a shower in the morning. We laid in bed and talked a little then when they finished there shower we got up and got dressed. We walked out of the door and turned around to close the door. Then the door of the room next to us opened and to my surprise out came Silent and L.
Silent turned to go to the elevator and saw us. "What the fuck! What are you guys doing here?"
"Probably the same thing you were Silent." Maria looked at her with a shocked expression.
"Well then lets all head back to the academy?" L looked at me and nodded his head.
"Yeah let's all go." I said. It was a long walk to the academy and Silent started up a conversation about how it was for us last night and then Maria wanted to know about their night. It was an awkward conversation.
To be continued
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Goyo i have question. How am i going to get my pants off @.@
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:46 pm

Yeah, me and steph do it hard <3
Back to top Go down
KillerBee

KillerBee

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:57 pm

Uaaaawww ... such passion, professionalism, very good waiting for the next one
Back to top Go down
Goyo Guardian

Goyo Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Lol thanks everyone but i just want to remind you guys there is a story and stuff behind this not every chapter will be sex only.
And L you may do it hard but me and Maria do it harder...cause we do it in rl also WOOP
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:15 pm

fuuck that was hot <3
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:17 pm

L.Lawliet wrote:
Yeah, me and steph do it hard <3

hell YEAH, baby <3
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Goyo WTF why not Sad
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:54 pm

I was too scared to read half of it o.o
Back to top Go down
https://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:56 pm

hahaha which half?
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:58 pm

just read all the stuff in all caps http://1.bp.blogspot
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:58 pm

idrc i read this like 2093875 times
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:03 am

Your kidding right
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:13 am

of course she is >.>
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:17 am

yeah it was more like 8
L's got me beat at 15 xD
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:11 am

Silent Magician wrote:
hahaha which half?

the second half...
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:12 am

Silent Magician wrote:
yeah it was more like 8

yeah same, you were just to much hot for me to read it only 1 time <3
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:03 pm

So many erections
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:19 pm

aw Angel, agreed <3

lolz optimus xD should we be worried?
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:27 pm

Should you Suspect
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:39 am

Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:00 am

Lexi you need to read it all!
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:06 am

don't force to do things she doesn't want to do~
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:39 am

You right
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:21 am

i'm always right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life, heart, and the duel chapter 5
Page 1 of 1