Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~

Twilight Duel Academy

There comes a time when every duelist must choose his or her path. This is an academy dedicated to exploit a duelist's skill when it comes to strengths and weaknesses, darkness and light.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Silent Magician's Room.
Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:49 pm by .:Optimus Prime:.

» darkduelist room of i finnally upgrade
Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 am by darkduelist

» Deleting Topics
Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:10 pm by Queen of the Cards

» hello i would like a test
Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Tester Exam
Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:06 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Facebook for yugi-oh
Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Deserting ass noobs
Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:55 pm by Queen of the Cards

» How do yo make this unviewable to guest
Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:19 pm by Marcel Supaaraw

» If you're still an active member, click this!!
Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 am by Marcel Supaaraw

Top posters
Blader_Lexi

Silent Magician

.:Optimus Prime:.

Queen of the Cards

LittleValkyrie

L.Lawliet

DarkPhoenixFlare

KillerBee

brandy263

Goyo Guardian

Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryu

Our users have posted a total of 1212 messages in 105 subjects

Share | 

Hyperion chronicles chapter 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KillerBee

PostSubject: Hyperion chronicles chapter 3   Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:01 pm

CHAPTER III

I turned around and saw this beautiful and unforgettable face ... it was Queen. I started liking her ever since I saw her for the first time but I didn't have the guts to tell her...

Meantime L rushed to the hospital not knowing what to expect. The call he received earlier was from a doctor... he told him that Maria is in bad condition and she might pass away. Maria was the woman who took care of L when he first came in Hyperion... he had nothing back then and she raised him and helped him a lot so he thought of her as a grandma. L was running with eyes full of tears and secretly hoping for her to be ok.

"H-H-Hi Queen" I said with stuttering voice. She came closer to me and kissed me lightly on the left cheek. I blushed like an idiot and the words stuck in my mouth. She saw that and asked me " Bee, did I did something wrong" but I was just too excited and the only way to get away from that situation was to say “I need to go to WC I will be right back " I had never felt that way before but I knew one thing... it seemed I was in love with her. I was standing right before the mirror in the bathroom and wondering how and when will be the appropriate time to reveal my feelings but I was too shy... I was afraid that she might not share the same feelings as me.

Finally L entered the hospital running towards the reception. Once he reached it he started asking for his *grandma* room "I’m looking for Maria Tallchief... can you tell me the room she’s in please" but the receptionist was busy then he had no choice but to search by himself. Racing through the corridors and asking everyone from the staff “Do you know where I can find Maria Tallchief...” finally one of the staff members told him she is in room 302. He sprinted to the room but when he arrived he saw how 2 men are carrying a stretcher with a woman covered with a white wrap. He just stood there and his whole body was numb... a doctor came to him and put a hand on his shoulder and told him "sorry young man seems God has decided to take your *grandma*". L took 2 steps back... felt weak and suddenly all good moments with his *grandma* were like projecting in front of him... tears ran down his cheek .He was feeling really useless and depressed.

I returned back to Queen and she asked me "Bee where's your partner... you know we have to play our duels within 3 hours " ... I glimpsed at my phone and saw that 2 hours passed since the tournament started. I took a decision to call L and ask him what's happening ... so I did that but no one picked up... I was seriously worried about him.
"What’s happening" she asked me .
"Even I’m not sure what’s happening Queen but I hope he will return in time"
L was still standing numb... but he remembered that he has a tournament to win and he said to himself "I will do everything to win this tournament, and I will do it for *grandma*".
I sat on the bench next to Queen and asked " Hey ... I was wondering ... if you want to... you know ... " I couldn't finish my sentence then someone interrupted me "Queen come here, I gotta show you something" she winked at me and went to see what were they calling her for ... again I missed the opportunity ... "damn I’m so fucking retarded" ... at the end I was sitting on the bench alone ... only my thoughts were with me.

To be continued ...

Again Thanks for the support L ^^

Drawing and you life is easy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hyperion chronicles chapter 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1