Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Duel Academy

There comes a time when every duelist must choose his or her path. This is an academy dedicated to exploit a duelist's skill when it comes to strengths and weaknesses, darkness and light.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Silent Magician's Room.
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:49 pm by .:Optimus Prime:.

» darkduelist room of i finnally upgrade
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 am by darkduelist

» Deleting Topics
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:10 pm by Queen of the Cards

» hello i would like a test
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Tester Exam
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:06 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Facebook for yugi-oh
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Deserting ass noobs
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:55 pm by Queen of the Cards

» How do yo make this unviewable to guest
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:19 pm by Marcel Supaaraw

» If you're still an active member, click this!!
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 am by Marcel Supaaraw

Top posters
Blader_Lexi
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle I_vote_lcapChapter 3:The Sack Battle I_voting_barChapter 3:The Sack Battle I_vote_rcap 
Silent Magician
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle I_vote_lcapChapter 3:The Sack Battle I_voting_barChapter 3:The Sack Battle I_vote_rcap 
.:Optimus Prime:.
Queen of the Cards
LittleValkyrie
L.Lawliet
DarkPhoenixFlare
KillerBee
brandy263
Goyo Guardian
Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryu

Our users have posted a total of 1212 messages in 105 subjects

Chapter 3:The Sack Battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkFusion
Admin
Admin
DarkFusion

Chapter 3:The Sack Battle Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3:The Sack Battle   Chapter 3:The Sack Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:25 pm

*Everyone is sitting on the terrace discussing LAM's defeat and D-C's Exodia win*
IamPsychoturtle:That was really funny.
Death-coder:Exodia like a boss.
*Drago runs in all pissed and slams papers on table*
Drago:These are the test results of some of the new recruits i got to test and we have new recruits coming in later today.Get to work you lazy slobs!!
DarkFusion:But How I Met Your Mother is just about to start.
Mr.Killa:And we cant miss that now can we!
IamPsychoturtle:You guys do what you'll do i think ima look around and see what the new recruits can do.*Stops to watch 1 of the new recruits win his duel on his second turn with an Elemental Hero Alius.Drago who is that kid?
Drago:That would be Bugz94.He's 1 of the best new recruits and hes extremely cocky.He won all of his duels so far.
Bugz94:*Yells at the kid he beat*Get lost!Don't ever challenge me again!
IamPsychoturtle:Who in the world do you think you are?
Bugz94:I am the best duelist in this academy!Duel me and ill proove it!I always get the cards i want!

Turtle 8000/8000 Bugz

IamPsychoturtle:Ok i guess ill start.Ill activate Charge of the Light Brigade to mill 3 cards from my deck to my grave and add a Lightsworn Hunter,Ryko to my hand!
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-ChargeoftheLightBrigadeTDGS-EN-ScR-1EChapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-Ryko%2CLightswornHunterGLD4-EN-GUR-LE
Than ill set 1 monster and 1 other card and end my turn!
Bugz94:Fine than i guess ill summon Mist Valley Soldier and attack!Chapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-MistValleySoldierHA01-EN-ScR-LE
IamPsychoturtle:My Ryko's flip effect activates!Ill destroy your attacking monster and mill 3 cards!
Bugz94:*sighs*Ill end!
IamPsychoturtle:Ill summon Card Trooper!And activate its effect to mill 3 cards and have it gain 1500 Attack!Than i will attack you directly with it!!Chapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-CardTrooperLCGX-EN-C-1E

Turtle 8000/6100 Bugz94

Drago:DF!Turtle is dueling the supposed biggest sacker from the new recruits!You comming?
DarkFusion:Yeh.Killa you comming?
Mr.Killa:Mhmm.Let me just tape it.
*They all arrive and start watching the duel*
Bugz94:Ill summon E-Hero Stratos!Than ill activate his effect!
IamPsychoturtle:Ill send Effect Veiler from my hand to the grave to negate your effect!Chapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-ElementalHEROStratosLCGX-EN-C-1EChapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-EffectVeilerDP10-EN-R-1E
Bugz94:Ill attack your card trooper!
IamPsychoturtle:With its effect ill draw a card!

Turtle 6600/6100 Bugz94

Bugz94:*mad face*Ugh!!!!Ill end my turn!
IamPsychoturtle:Good.*smurks*Ill summon Junk Synchron.With his effect ill Special Summon Ryko from the grave and synchro into Frozen Fitzgerald!And ill attack your Stratos with it!Chapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-JunkSynchronDT03-EN-DRPR-DTChapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-FrozenFitzgeraldDPCT-EN-ScR-LE

Turtle 6600/5400 Bugz94

Bugz94:My turn!*draws card and sighs*Ill set a monster and end my turn!You'll see!Next turn i will sack the card that will win me the game!You'll see!
IamPsychoturtle:*draws card and looks at DF and Killa*
DarkFusion:Come on Killa.Let's go wait for the new recruits.
Mr.Killa:Yeah.Let's see the fresh blood.
Drago:Aren't you gonna finish watching the duel?
Mr.Killa:This game is over.
DarkFusion:*walks away*Look at turtles face.Its game over.
IamPsychoturtle:You relly too much on sacking Bugz.You see..me..*smiles*I never sack.Not once.*summons Lonefire Blossom*Maybe a million times!But never once!Chapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-LonefireBlossomCP07-EN-SR-UE
Next,ill use its effect!Ill tribute it to special summon Dandylion from my deck.After that ill activate Call of the Haunted to special summon Lonefire from grave and use its effect again tributing Dandy for Spore!Chapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-LonefireBlossomCP07-EN-SR-UEChapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-DandylionLCGX-EN-ScR-1EChapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-CalloftheHauntedRP02-EN-C-UEChapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-SporeGENF-EN-SR-LE
Dandy's effect activates summoning 2 Fluff Tokens to my side of the field!Next ill tune my token and Spore to synchro summon Formula Summon and draw 1 card!In the graveyard ill activate Spore's effect removing Dandy to special summon Spore as a level 4 monster and tune it with the second token for T.G. Hyper Librarian!!Chapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-FormulaSynchronSTBL-EN-R-1EChapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-TGHyperLibrarianJUMP-EN-UR-LE
Now!I will tune all of my synchro monsters on the field to Synchro Summon Shooting Quasar Dragon!!!!Next ill activate Monster Reborn bringing Junk Synchron back and tuning it with Lonefire to synchro summon Brionac,Dragon of the Ice Barrier!Chapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-ShootingQuasarDragon-JUMP-EN-UR-LEChapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-MonsterRebornDPYG-EN-R-1EChapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-Brionac%2CDragonoftheIceBarrierDT01-EN-DUPR-DT
Bugz94:What the....
IamPsychoturtle:Next i will activate Brionac's effect discarding a card to return your set monster to the hand!Now,my Shooting Quasar Dragon!Attack him twice directly!
Bugz94:*stands there in 1 place barely mumbling*Well played...
IamPsychoturtle:*runs towards the gate*See you around!
Bugz94:Wait,where're you going!Let's have a rematch!
IamPsychoturtle:Didn't you hear!New recruits are comming!
*Runs over to DF and Killa and stands next to DF*What did i miss?
DarkFusion:*stands speechless looking in 1 of the new recruits*This should be fun...
IamPsychoturtle:*looks around as his eyes stop at another recruit on the other side of the line*Yes,yes it will...

End of Chapter 3
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

Chapter 3:The Sack Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3:The Sack Battle   Chapter 3:The Sack Battle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:42 am

the same thing, and same reaction Smile
awesome fic, again I love you
Back to top Go down
https://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com

Chapter 3:The Sack Battle
Page 1 of 1