Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Duel Academy

There comes a time when every duelist must choose his or her path. This is an academy dedicated to exploit a duelist's skill when it comes to strengths and weaknesses, darkness and light.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Silent Magician's Room.
Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:49 pm by .:Optimus Prime:.

» darkduelist room of i finnally upgrade
Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 am by darkduelist

» Deleting Topics
Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:10 pm by Queen of the Cards

» hello i would like a test
Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Tester Exam
Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:06 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Facebook for yugi-oh
Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Deserting ass noobs
Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:55 pm by Queen of the Cards

» How do yo make this unviewable to guest
Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:19 pm by Marcel Supaaraw

» If you're still an active member, click this!!
Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 am by Marcel Supaaraw

Top posters
Blader_Lexi
Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_vote_lcapSilent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_voting_barSilent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_vote_rcap 
Silent Magician
Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_vote_lcapSilent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_voting_barSilent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_vote_rcap 
.:Optimus Prime:.
Queen of the Cards
LittleValkyrie
L.Lawliet
DarkPhoenixFlare
KillerBee
brandy263
Goyo Guardian
Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryu

Our users have posted a total of 1212 messages in 105 subjects

Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom

Go down 
+3
conorthekitty
SiNFULxNewb
Silent Magician
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom   Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:25 am

This is a collaborative class between Silent Magician and brandy263. I am an administrator, and brandy263 is a tester.

I'm amazing at everything, so if you need help, join this class! (LOLZ SIKE...but you should join anyway~)

If you join this class, we can help you with the following:

We know quite a bit about rulings. You could always come to me with questions about them.
We're also good with card combinations.
Brandy and I would gladly edit your decks and give you advice how to use the deck
We'd would be able to evaluate your deck and tell you which aspects of it to change
Also, we'd be able to give you information relevant to duels and strategies concerning your deck

After this class, I hope you succeed in your future endeavours.

Last edited by Silent Magician on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SiNFULxNewb

PostSubject: Re: Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom   Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:42 pm

I actually have one question...What the difference between Lockdown deck and a Beatdown deck?
Back to top Go down
conorthekitty

conorthekitty

PostSubject: Re: Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom   Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:46 pm

heres a question, with an effect thats says this card must attack if able can i just switch it into def and not worry about the effecT?
Back to top Go down
Vyro

Vyro

PostSubject: Re: Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom   Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:58 pm

I think I can help...
@sinful a Lockdown deck is designed to counter your opponent's moves. There are a large variety of Lockdown builds but their point is the same: to prevent your opponent from doing what they want. A Beatdown deck centers around using monsters with high attack to keep pounding away at your opponent. Betadowns specialize in getting large bodies onto the field fast and punishing opponents for having bad defense.
@conorthekitty if you switch said monster into defense position, it no longer can attack, and can remain on the field as normal unless otherwise stated. If I'm not mistaken you are referring to Karakuri monsters correct?
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom   Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:27 pm

LOL sorry guys. I don't check this a heck of a lot (:
Looks like Vyro answered your quesions xD
Next time post here, and tell me on chat to come check http://1.bp.blogspot
Back to top Go down
DefyGravity

PostSubject: Re: Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom   Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:47 pm

hai so liek i herd u r gewd at building dex can j00 halp me wit dis

Deck: Magical Kabutron Inzektor Geartown Hatz

Monsters: 22

2x Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
1x Armageddon Knight
2x Doom Dozer
3x Inzektor Centipede
3x Inzektor Dragonfly
2x Inzektor Giga-Mantis
3x Inzektor Hornet
2x Kabutron

2x Mystic Tomato
1x Plaguespreader Zombie
1x Sangan

Spells: 11

1x Dark Hole
1x Foolish Burial
3x Geartown
1x Heavy Storm
2x Insect Imitation
1x Monster Reborn
2x Mystical Space Typoon

Traps: 7

2x Dark Coffin
2x Magical Hats

1x SOLEMN BRIGADE

CnC pl0x
thx

Gypsy

Last edited by DefyGravity on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bolding stuffz)
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom   Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:00 am

with the addition of gadjiltron, there is no need for either doom dozer
take out plaguespreader and mystic, add tour guide.

insect imitation unneeded
add allure of darkness

traps
mirror force
call ot haunted
bottomless

magic hats...meh

hippie.
Back to top Go down
DefyGravity

PostSubject: Re: Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom   Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:19 pm

Silent Magician wrote:

add allure of darkness

traps
mirror force
call ot haunted
bottomless

magic hats...meh

hippie.

j00 gypsy insect imitation is otk(8600 damage)...ofcarse i need it

And doom dowzars i need to recyclah mah inzektawrs usin leviair n00b
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom   Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:21 am

lol just saw this
and you're talking to the girl who's playtested dozer lolz
you don't need him.
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom   Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:48 pm

DefyGravity wrote:
Silent Magician wrote:

add allure of darkness

traps
mirror force
call ot haunted
bottomless

magic hats...meh

hippie.

j00 gypsy insect imitation is otk(8600 damage)...ofcarse i need it

And doom dowzars i need to recyclah mah inzektawrs usin leviair n00b

http://img830.images
Back to top Go down
brandy263
Tester
Tester
brandy263

PostSubject: Re: Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom   Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:57 pm

lol i should probably check this once in a while

*puts on tie and glasses*

COME @ ME STUDENTS !
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom   Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:09 am

omg lol L xD

brandy.....are you sure that is wise...
Back to top Go down
brandy263
Tester
Tester
brandy263

PostSubject: Re: Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom   Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:13 am

im absolutley 100% sure its not a good idea xD

but it doesnt matter cause ive gota sexy tie
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom   Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:13 am

well our student might decide that you're sexier out of it (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom   Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Magician and Mr. Brandy's Classroom
Page 1 of 1