Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Duel Academy

There comes a time when every duelist must choose his or her path. This is an academy dedicated to exploit a duelist's skill when it comes to strengths and weaknesses, darkness and light.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Silent Magician's Room.
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:49 pm by .:Optimus Prime:.

» darkduelist room of i finnally upgrade
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 am by darkduelist

» Deleting Topics
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:10 pm by Queen of the Cards

» hello i would like a test
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Tester Exam
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:06 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Facebook for yugi-oh
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Deserting ass noobs
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:55 pm by Queen of the Cards

» How do yo make this unviewable to guest
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:19 pm by Marcel Supaaraw

» If you're still an active member, click this!!
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 am by Marcel Supaaraw

Top posters
Blader_Lexi
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3 I_vote_lcapLife, heart, and the duel chapter 3 I_voting_barLife, heart, and the duel chapter 3 I_vote_rcap 
Silent Magician
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3 I_vote_lcapLife, heart, and the duel chapter 3 I_voting_barLife, heart, and the duel chapter 3 I_vote_rcap 
.:Optimus Prime:.
Queen of the Cards
LittleValkyrie
L.Lawliet
DarkPhoenixFlare
KillerBee
brandy263
Goyo Guardian
Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryu

Our users have posted a total of 1212 messages in 105 subjects

Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Goyo Guardian

Goyo Guardian

Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:18 pm

"Leviathan Dragon attack him directly!" I was enjoying myself so much in this duel it made me fell better knowing that I was doing what i love.
"Bro....good game I can't believe you got me down to no cards on the first hand and finished me off in the second turn. So happy you're on our side. You are on our side right?" You could tell Optimus was in shock he started rambling about how good it was having one of the 9 on the tourney team.
"Well then...that was one of the most impressive duels i have ever seen. Your strategy is impeccable Goyo." He also started rambling again...I guess having a super smart duelist in your academy is all the rage now a days.
"Gonna go put my deck back in my case." I hit the button and my Duel Disk retracted and i headed off to my new room to put my deck inside of my metal case. Then I heard Silent call out to me.
"Goyo once you're done meet me at the front door we need to go meet some people."
"Ok sure I'll be right out." I went into my room and opened the box for U-Z decks and put my Wind-up loop in its place. Then i headed out to the front door and passed Optimus in the kitchen on the way out.
"Hey Goyo thanks for the duel you are incredible and I was hoping if you and me could practice more often?" He was still in shock from his loss.
"Sure anytime let me go with Silent for now I'll be back soon." He nodded his head and i opened the door to find Silent leaning up against the pillar that held up the over hang of the dorms.
"It's beautiful isn't it?" She was still staring out at the academy...and it was quite beautiful so futuristic and the amazing coral back drop to add an array of color you probably wouldn't find anywhere else in the world.
"Yes, amazing....where are we going?"
"I'm taking you to meet some of the other officials of the academy..i said i run the place with some friends." More officials well i hope they are as nice as Silent is. As we were walking through the academy a ton of questions about this place flooded my head.
"Hey Silent, would i still be counted as any other student in the academy?"
She turned around and flicked me in the head "That super brain doesn't really work does it? Cause it's obvious you are going to be, you are in one of the dorms, just cause you're good doesn't mean you are going to get any special treatment." She turned around and started walking again.
"Ok i wasn't wanting any special attention anyways i wanted to be like a regular student. Also what do you do at the academy?"
"We have 5 classes Duel strategies, Duel rulings, Physical education, Dueling hour, and Science's we are required to teach some educational classes."
"Cool and what time do classes start?"
"Wake up around 6:30 AM to be in your classes at 7:00 AM then school ends at 2:00 PM."
"Sounds great and all but what do you do for the rest of the day?" I was liking the school more and more with every detail.
"Depends you can join one of our clubs, hit the gym which most guys do, hang out at the center of the school which is a popular place for people to hang out, chill at your dorm, or just duel."
"What about on weekends when there aren't any classes?" I was officially in love with the school.
"That's when we allow top side access to our private island you can hang out at the beach, eat at the restaurant's we have up there, you can stay out or love bug hotel which is the only place you can get any private time with someone, snorkeling or scuba diving at the reef and around the academy, and we have the best thing ever...our very own dueling track with our state of the art duel runners. We know how to treat our students right. And we're here finally." She stopped at the door of a very tall building that had the elevator to access the beach. She went up and pressed the intercom and spoke into it quietly so i couldn't hear her. Then i heard some cranking and the door started opening up.
Inside the building their were two reception desks that had no one there. Silent looked back at me and said "No ones here its after hours already just the people that live in this tower are here."
"Who lives in this tower?"
The 3 head master's Me, Lexi, and Vyro. We are going to meet them now. We need to talk to you about the tournament and the people we need to take down."
"Oh, ok well i guess that's important....Lexi? Another head mistress?"
"Yeah she's my best friend why?"
"This place is run by girls."
"Almost...here we are the meeting room." She clicked a button on the wall panel and the door slid open. Inside was a big guy probably the biggest I've ever seen he was tall probably 6'6" and he massive built massively he was bald and had these amazing tattoos that ran from his shoulder to his elbow but his face didn't look like he was any older than 19. Sitting next to him was a beautiful petite little girl with blue hair. She had a delicate face and light blue eyes to match her hair. She didn't have the build like Silent did but she still had a very toned and athletic body...seemed like everyone here did.
"Is this the kid?" The big guy who i guessed was Vyro spoke in the gruffest voice i had ever heard
"Obviously it's him...nice to meet you I'm Lexi. and you are?" Her voice was so tender and delicate sounded like she was singing just when she was talking.
"Hi I'm Goyo. Nice to meet you."
"Ok enough with the pleasantries we need to talk about the tourney...now." He was an ass you could tell cause he was bossy. But he put his hand on the table and a little pad came out he put in a code and then a screen came down on the far wall and a projector came down from the ceiling and then Lexi had a tablet in her hand to control the screen.
"Ok Goyo I'm gonna make it quick and easy on you..there are three academies wanting to take over the world plain and simple...each of those academies has one of the 9 like you. They are relying on those duelist's to lead their teams and eliminate all the other teams so no one will stop them. We know exactly who the 3 you need to look out for are. They are DarkFusion...he is always seen out and about at clubs and such always picking up girls a real ladies man and an ass to boot but easily the best natural duelist of the 3. Then you have Brandy...he is easily the smartest and most methodical of the 3 he is so carefully calculated that beating him will take everything anyone has. Then we have Lord Flame he isn't a ladies man or the smartest he just happens to be the the evilest of them he is a joker always pulling pranks on people and the absolute worst a person can get. That's who you are aiming to take out...you have 5 weeks till the tourney to get stronger and also enjoy the academy." I was looking at the guys in front of me DarkFusion, Brandy, and Lord Flame...funny how they went in order from size to cause Fusion was big, brandy was medium size, and Lord Flame was small but he was still toned.
"Ok that's it kid now get out of here and go to bed it's 7:30 PM and you wont want to miss tomorrow the weekend starts and we go top side tomorrow. So get the fuck out we need to talk." Vyro said to me. And like i said he is an ass...
"Good night Goyo." Silent said i started leaving the room.
"Night everyone." I remember how we got here from my dorm but when i got outside i noticed directories were spread throughout the campus so i decided i would walk around the campus and find my way back using the directories which shouldn't be a problem for me since apparently i never forget anything.
As i wondered through the campus i saw some of the restaurant's open with a bunch of people still eating and some of the shop's were full including one that had a name i recognized Phoenix's Custom Duel Disk's. A cool idea for a shop i thought. Then i kept walking and found myself at my dorm...or so i thought it was just as big and had the same design as mine just one different instead of being black like mine was it was painted purple...then i passed a directory and it said i was at the Dreadroot Girl's Dorm. A dorm full of girl's seemed like a place i would like then i started walking out of it and when i got to the last dorm a girl was sitting outside watching the reef and the amazing scenery this place had...I would never forget this moment. She was the most beautiful girl i had ever seen. Long dark brown hair, hazel colored eyes, she had a very angular and beautiful face that was far better than any i had ever seen, she had an extremely athletic body and once again my mind wondered off to her assets she had a very nice rack D's no doubt about it the biggest i had ever seen and she had the perfect ass shape. I was not one to believe in love at first site but i was probably a victim of it. Then she saw heard me get closer and turned towards me.
"Hi." I froze up when she spoke to me i couldn't move or say anything and some how i was sweating underwater. "You ok? I'm Maria nice to meet you."
"Hi, I'm Goyo Guardian nice to meet you." I had finally spoken and i felt that i would regret it but not after what she said next.
"Cool you're new here right? Wanna sit down and chat? The view from here is great."
"Yes it is an amazing view." But at this point i wasn't talking about the sea anymore i was talking about the angel in front of me.
To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:36 pm

i would read that but am too lazy.. http://1.bp.blogspot
Back to top Go down
brandy263
Tester
Tester
brandy263

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:50 pm

woot my sexy first mention xD
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:26 pm

k, keep those fics coming Razz
Back to top Go down
https://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:39 pm

haha brandy xDDD
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:41 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
https://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life, heart, and the duel chapter 3
Page 1 of 1