Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Duel Academy

There comes a time when every duelist must choose his or her path. This is an academy dedicated to exploit a duelist's skill when it comes to strengths and weaknesses, darkness and light.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Silent Magician's Room.
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:49 pm by .:Optimus Prime:.

» darkduelist room of i finnally upgrade
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 am by darkduelist

» Deleting Topics
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:10 pm by Queen of the Cards

» hello i would like a test
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Tester Exam
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:06 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Facebook for yugi-oh
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Deserting ass noobs
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:55 pm by Queen of the Cards

» How do yo make this unviewable to guest
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:19 pm by Marcel Supaaraw

» If you're still an active member, click this!!
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 am by Marcel Supaaraw

Top posters
Blader_Lexi
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_vote_lcapLife, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_voting_barLife, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_vote_rcap 
Silent Magician
Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_vote_lcapLife, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_voting_barLife, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_vote_rcap 
.:Optimus Prime:.
Queen of the Cards
LittleValkyrie
L.Lawliet
DarkPhoenixFlare
KillerBee
brandy263
Goyo Guardian
Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryu

Our users have posted a total of 1212 messages in 105 subjects

Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6

Go down 
+4
Silent Magician
Blader_Lexi
Goyo Guardian
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Goyo Guardian

Goyo Guardian

Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:05 am

As we were walking to the elevator to go down and talking about our "steamy" night we heard someone from the beach call us.
"HEY! Silent, Maria, L, and Goyo over here." We looked over at the beach and saw the whole gang from yesterday at the beach. Then we saw it was Queen who was calling us over. I never really noticed Queen until now she was really quite beautiful she had this gorgeous platinum blonde hair, she had red eyes but they were actually quite gentle, then like everyone else at this academy she had a very athletic body build and to top it all off she had the biggest boobs i had ever seen and she really showed them in the skimpy 2 piece bikini she was wearing.
"Hey Queen." Really those boobs drew your attention from a mile away.
"Hey guys." I looked to see who it was and it was Phoenix but he looked different his hair was longer and it covered his eyes now, he died the tips a bright red color, then i couldn't tell very well cause his eyes were covered but his eyes seemed to be red now like a blood shot red color, i also just now noticed a scar he had that cut across one eye and onto his cheek, and I'm not sure if it's cause he was in a swimsuit but he was seemed more muscular than before.
"You guys bring the football?" I wanted to do something active cause i was hyped up now.
"Of course i brought the football." I turned around to see Vyro with the football in his hand. "You guys up for a game?"
"Hell yeah!" We got everyone even the girls to play which really ruined the game for the guys cause we mostly stared at the girls running and their boobs almost jumping out of their bikinis. Eventually though we stopped playing and we decided to eat and go back to the academy. We went to the same dinner and when we got there it was so late they had the diner menu out already. The menu wasn't much different but i had a marvelous fish and then we all started heading back to the elevators...it was going to be sunset soon something i really want to see from the academy.
"Hey guys. Me and Vyro are gonna walk the beach and watch the sunset is that ok with you guys?" She walked up and leaned against him the height difference between the was pretty big...easily a foot.
"Sure go ahead. Have fun you guys." Lexi said as she called the elevator up. We all got into the elevator and waved by to Queen and Vyro.

"Ok let's go i have reservations for the night. Top floor, YAY!" She started to pull Vyro behind her.
"Wait reservations for what?" Vyro was obviously confused.
"I reserved the top floor of the hotel for us tonight hun." Queen was excited but you could tell in her voice she was really nervous.
"Wait so are me going to do what i think we are?" Vyro's mood changed a lot he was happy now.
"Yes we are." They arrived at the hotel and did the check-in.

We all got out of the elevator and Optimus headed back to the dorm. I told him i would see him later.
"Hey guys who wants to go to my shop?" Phoenix asked "I'm going to finish Lexi's custom Disk then gonna start on yours L."
"YAY! Come on guys let's go see my new disk." Lexi practically ran to the door. "Come on guys hurry up." We all looked at each other and shrugged then he all hauled ass to the Phoenix's Shop...it wasn't a fair race I had super speed. I waited for about 1 minute before any one else got there and thank god it was Phoenix cause he was able to open the shop and we all got in. Once in he went to the back and came back with a few paint buckets and a pink duel disk.
"Lexi all i need to do is go in and add the vine design with the hearts which I'm painting on right now." It was a rather complicated duel disk the majority of it was pink and Phoenix was adding a green vine around the whole disk and branching off the vines were hearts. Both ends of the duel disk were made to look like hearts and the slots for the cards were shaped like hearts.
"OMG! Thank you so much baby i love it." She gave Phoenix a huge hug as he finished the last heart on the vine.
"There you go Lexi. I hope you enjoy it." Her bent down and kissed her.
"Goyo can i see your duel disk?"
"Sure here you go." I pressed the button to open the disk and then took off my gauntlet.
"Damn, this my friend is some complicated shit. No wonder when you hooked up with the duel runner it got morphed to. This has some weird adaptive software. Here you can have it back i don't want to mess it up." I took the disk and put my gauntlet back on and closed it.
"I'm gonna go to bed guy it's gonna be my first day of class tomorrow and i need to wake up early to find out which teacher i have." I was also a little tired after having very little sleep last night.
"I'm gonna go with him guys." Maria turned to me and kissed me on the cheek.
"Ok night guys." Me and Maria walked hand in hand to her dorm talking about each other finding out the stuff we didn't know already she was pretty disappointed when i told her i don' remember anything except for the last week. Then we got to her door.
"Do you want to come in? My roommate shouldn't be back today." I was so tempted to say yes and i wanted to but i couldn't.
"I'm so sorry but i have to get some sleep. Maybe tomorrow when i know where i have to go and such." I grabbed her and pulled her tight up against me and kissed her...I don't know how much time we spent just kissing each other in front of here dorm but when we finally pulled back i was out of breath. "Night sweetie."
"Night." She got up on her toes and kissed my forehead. I headed out for my dorm and when i got there Optimus was asleep in his room and i went took a shower and slept.

On the top floor in the massive suite at the hotel Vyro was laying on the and him and Queen were intensely making out on the bed. Then Queen finally pulled away. "I have to use the bathroom I'll be right back hun."
"Ok I'll be waiting for you." Queen disappeared around the corner. She was taking awhile and when she finally came out Vyro was pleasantly surprised. Queen came out in nothing but a towel wrapped her naked body. "Oh my...Queen you look amazing."
"No i don't...I'm having second thoughts about this it might now be a good idea." She pulled the towel close to her. Queen was always very shy and she was showing that side of her now.
"Queen...do you know what you mean to me. I would never hurt you. You can trust me." Vyro walked up to her and bent down to kiss her.
"Ok." Then Queen reluctantly let the towel drop to the floor. She was standing there naked now her body was all oiled up and shiny. Her toned muscles looked good cause they were just the right amount for a girl and her wonderful boobs now in their full glory.
"See was that so bad Queenie?" Vyro moved closer and started kissing her passionately. Then he stepped back and started getting undressed.
To be continued.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:10 am

DAMN IT GOYO! lol

Good job once again Smile
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:17 am

k, I'm still readin' :3
Back to top Go down
https://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:32 am

lolz naice xD
i think you know which one's my favorite

and lexi u should read 5 when you're up to it xD
Back to top Go down
DarkPhoenixFlare

DarkPhoenixFlare

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:41 am

as ussual nice job goyo
Back to top Go down
DarkPhoenixFlare

DarkPhoenixFlare

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:42 am

i look so much awesomer LOL
Back to top Go down
Goyo Guardian

Goyo Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:44 am

awesomer isn't a word the correct way would be more awesome
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:57 am

omg ima tear <3
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:13 am

Silent Magician wrote:
lolz naice xD
i think you know which one's my favorite

and lexi u should read 5 when you're up to it xD

just the first half and I'll never read the next one...
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:25 am

yea... no read it all
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:14 am

... no
Back to top Go down
DarkPhoenixFlare

DarkPhoenixFlare

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:03 pm

Goyo Guardian wrote:
awesomer isn't a word the correct way would be more awesome
DAMMIT GOYO lol dont correct me im more smarterer then u LOL
Back to top Go down
KillerBee

KillerBee

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:40 pm

lol good as always ...
Back to top Go down
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:51 pm

I love your fan fics :3
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Good job http://1.bp.blogspot
Back to top Go down
DarkPhoenixFlare

DarkPhoenixFlare

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:48 am

yo goyo my bro when are u gonna make the next one uve been like holding us up for like 3 weeks
Back to top Go down
DarkPhoenixFlare

DarkPhoenixFlare

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:24 am

i can just imagine that when you go to classes im there and im all like shut up teacher we dont give a crap about ur teaching shit. i can also imagine me texting lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6   Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life, heart, and the duel chapter 6
Page 1 of 1