Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Duel Academy

There comes a time when every duelist must choose his or her path. This is an academy dedicated to exploit a duelist's skill when it comes to strengths and weaknesses, darkness and light.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Silent Magician's Room.
Deserting ass noobs I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:49 pm by .:Optimus Prime:.

» darkduelist room of i finnally upgrade
Deserting ass noobs I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 am by darkduelist

» Deleting Topics
Deserting ass noobs I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:10 pm by Queen of the Cards

» hello i would like a test
Deserting ass noobs I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Tester Exam
Deserting ass noobs I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:06 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Facebook for yugi-oh
Deserting ass noobs I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Deserting ass noobs
Deserting ass noobs I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:55 pm by Queen of the Cards

» How do yo make this unviewable to guest
Deserting ass noobs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:19 pm by Marcel Supaaraw

» If you're still an active member, click this!!
Deserting ass noobs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 am by Marcel Supaaraw

Top posters
Blader_Lexi
Deserting ass noobs I_vote_lcapDeserting ass noobs I_voting_barDeserting ass noobs I_vote_rcap 
Silent Magician
Deserting ass noobs I_vote_lcapDeserting ass noobs I_voting_barDeserting ass noobs I_vote_rcap 
.:Optimus Prime:.
Queen of the Cards
LittleValkyrie
L.Lawliet
DarkPhoenixFlare
KillerBee
brandy263
Goyo Guardian
Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryu

Our users have posted a total of 1212 messages in 105 subjects

Deserting ass noobs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcel Supaaraw
Admin
Admin
Marcel Supaaraw

Deserting ass noobs Empty
PostSubject: Deserting ass noobs   Deserting ass noobs I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:55 am

Heres to all of the clowns that left my academy. More room for better duelist...Those who see this i will be officially locking out those who have left here for another place and have not came back. Yes i left for a while because this was not even spose to be a all year academy. I thought ppl had lives. Guess not. However, i will revamp this academy. Blader Lexi message me ASAP.....shouts out to chaos revival for floping as well.

Let it be known i am back. javascript:emoticonp('cheers')
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Deserting ass noobs   Deserting ass noobs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:37 am

Right here Marcel, I'm deleting all admins, mods and testers who aren't active to star, I think I get to do this straight...
Back to top Go down
https://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Deserting ass noobs   Deserting ass noobs I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Well It's nice to know my homes is up and runing again ^^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deserting ass noobs   Deserting ass noobs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deserting ass noobs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Duel Academy :: Important :: Announcements-
Jump to: