Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Duel Academy

There comes a time when every duelist must choose his or her path. This is an academy dedicated to exploit a duelist's skill when it comes to strengths and weaknesses, darkness and light.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Silent Magician's Room.
hello i would like a test I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:49 pm by .:Optimus Prime:.

» darkduelist room of i finnally upgrade
hello i would like a test I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 am by darkduelist

» Deleting Topics
hello i would like a test I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:10 pm by Queen of the Cards

» hello i would like a test
hello i would like a test I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Tester Exam
hello i would like a test I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:06 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Facebook for yugi-oh
hello i would like a test I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Deserting ass noobs
hello i would like a test I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:55 pm by Queen of the Cards

» How do yo make this unviewable to guest
hello i would like a test I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:19 pm by Marcel Supaaraw

» If you're still an active member, click this!!
hello i would like a test I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 am by Marcel Supaaraw

Top posters
Blader_Lexi
hello i would like a test I_vote_lcaphello i would like a test I_voting_barhello i would like a test I_vote_rcap 
Silent Magician
hello i would like a test I_vote_lcaphello i would like a test I_voting_barhello i would like a test I_vote_rcap 
.:Optimus Prime:.
Queen of the Cards
LittleValkyrie
L.Lawliet
DarkPhoenixFlare
KillerBee
brandy263
Goyo Guardian
Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryu

Our users have posted a total of 1212 messages in 105 subjects

hello i would like a test

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SammyTheFunny

SammyTheFunny

hello i would like a test Empty
PostSubject: hello i would like a test   hello i would like a test I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:05 pm

hello im SammyTheFunny on dn im able to test whenever
Back to top Go down
SammyTheFunny

SammyTheFunny

PostSubject: Re: hello i would like a test   hello i would like a test I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:31 pm

I would like to be in the light campus
Back to top Go down
Marcel Supaaraw
Admin
Admin
Marcel Supaaraw

PostSubject: Re: hello i would like a test   hello i would like a test I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:12 pm

let me know the time thats best for you and i will test you
Back to top Go down
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: hello i would like a test   hello i would like a test I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 pm

I'll test you. I'm an Admind and I have tested a lot of people Just need to find the sucering sheet Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello i would like a test   hello i would like a test I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello i would like a test
Page 1 of 1