Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Duel Academy

There comes a time when every duelist must choose his or her path. This is an academy dedicated to exploit a duelist's skill when it comes to strengths and weaknesses, darkness and light.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Silent Magician's Room.
How do yo make this unviewable to guest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:49 pm by .:Optimus Prime:.

» darkduelist room of i finnally upgrade
How do yo make this unviewable to guest I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 am by darkduelist

» Deleting Topics
How do yo make this unviewable to guest I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:10 pm by Queen of the Cards

» hello i would like a test
How do yo make this unviewable to guest I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Tester Exam
How do yo make this unviewable to guest I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:06 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Facebook for yugi-oh
How do yo make this unviewable to guest I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Deserting ass noobs
How do yo make this unviewable to guest I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:55 pm by Queen of the Cards

» How do yo make this unviewable to guest
How do yo make this unviewable to guest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:19 pm by Marcel Supaaraw

» If you're still an active member, click this!!
How do yo make this unviewable to guest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 am by Marcel Supaaraw

Top posters
Blader_Lexi
How do yo make this unviewable to guest I_vote_lcapHow do yo make this unviewable to guest I_voting_barHow do yo make this unviewable to guest I_vote_rcap 
Silent Magician
How do yo make this unviewable to guest I_vote_lcapHow do yo make this unviewable to guest I_voting_barHow do yo make this unviewable to guest I_vote_rcap 
.:Optimus Prime:.
Queen of the Cards
LittleValkyrie
L.Lawliet
DarkPhoenixFlare
KillerBee
brandy263
Goyo Guardian
Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryu

Our users have posted a total of 1212 messages in 105 subjects

How do yo make this unviewable to guest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marcel Supaaraw
Admin
Admin
Marcel Supaaraw

How do yo make this unviewable to guest Empty
PostSubject: How do yo make this unviewable to guest   How do yo make this unviewable to guest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:06 pm

im tired of seeing these guest on here i think they maybe trying to steal our ideas so for now on we'll talk in pms or fb or something more secure
Back to top Go down
Marcel Supaaraw
Admin
Admin
Marcel Supaaraw

How do yo make this unviewable to guest Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do yo make this unviewable to guest   How do yo make this unviewable to guest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:19 pm

*you
Back to top Go down

How do yo make this unviewable to guest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Duel Academy :: Important :: Announcements-
Jump to: