Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Duel Academy

There comes a time when every duelist must choose his or her path. This is an academy dedicated to exploit a duelist's skill when it comes to strengths and weaknesses, darkness and light.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Silent Magician's Room.
Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:49 pm by .:Optimus Prime:.

» darkduelist room of i finnally upgrade
Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 am by darkduelist

» Deleting Topics
Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:10 pm by Queen of the Cards

» hello i would like a test
Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Tester Exam
Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:06 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Facebook for yugi-oh
Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Deserting ass noobs
Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:55 pm by Queen of the Cards

» How do yo make this unviewable to guest
Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:19 pm by Marcel Supaaraw

» If you're still an active member, click this!!
Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 am by Marcel Supaaraw

Top posters
Blader_Lexi
Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_vote_lcapLittle Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_voting_barLittle Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_vote_rcap 
Silent Magician
Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_vote_lcapLittle Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_voting_barLittle Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_vote_rcap 
.:Optimus Prime:.
Queen of the Cards
LittleValkyrie
L.Lawliet
DarkPhoenixFlare
KillerBee
brandy263
Goyo Guardian
Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryu

Our users have posted a total of 1212 messages in 105 subjects

Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleValkyrie

LittleValkyrie

Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" Empty
PostSubject: Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room"   Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:34 pm

The Master Dorm...
It has a nice mascot Smile I can get used to it here.
But too bad I wont be here long.
Anywho. Glad to be here Smile

Last edited by LittleValkyrie on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room"   Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:34 pm

lol. welcome to TDA, and good luck on your next test.
Back to top Go down
LittleValkyrie

LittleValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room"   Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Thank you oh great one Smile
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room"   Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:44 pm

haha i wish i were "great" xD
but yeah. you'll do awesomely.
Back to top Go down
LittleValkyrie

LittleValkyrie

PostSubject: Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room"   Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:04 pm

I'd also like to state that this is my room. Any Problems, concerns, questions or anything you need to run by me Just let me know Smile

Knock First!
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room"   Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:28 pm

knocking?
what is knocking?
admins just barge in and post (:
Back to top Go down
conorthekitty

conorthekitty

PostSubject: Re: Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room"   Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:34 pm

*knock knock*
Back to top Go down
LittleValkyrie

LittleValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room"   Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Conor do me a favor will you?
Teach Mrs.Magician how to Knock.
Smile

I'm sure it wont take her long to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
conorthekitty

conorthekitty

PostSubject: Re: Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room"   Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:54 pm

well uh i guess you just take your hand and uhmm kinda hit the door

then you will unlock the magical secrets of littlevalkyrie Razz
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room"   Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:11 am

*knock
*gets in
*closes the door

Hiya!! I'm Lexi, your admin, welcome to TDA, hope to duel you sometime too :3
Back to top Go down
https://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com
LittleValkyrie

LittleValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room"   Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:53 pm

Nice to meet you Lexi.
We can duel anytime I'm online.
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room"   Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:00 am

anytime Smile
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room"   Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:47 am

heyhey
you should duel me as well;)
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room"   Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:02 am

anytime silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room"   Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Land of Valkyrie "LittleValkyrie's Room"
Page 1 of 1