Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Duel Academy

There comes a time when every duelist must choose his or her path. This is an academy dedicated to exploit a duelist's skill when it comes to strengths and weaknesses, darkness and light.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Silent Magician's Room.
Finding my way I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:49 pm by .:Optimus Prime:.

» darkduelist room of i finnally upgrade
Finding my way I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 am by darkduelist

» Deleting Topics
Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:10 pm by Queen of the Cards

» hello i would like a test
Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Tester Exam
Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:06 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Facebook for yugi-oh
Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Deserting ass noobs
Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:55 pm by Queen of the Cards

» How do yo make this unviewable to guest
Finding my way I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:19 pm by Marcel Supaaraw

» If you're still an active member, click this!!
Finding my way I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 am by Marcel Supaaraw

Top posters
Blader_Lexi
Finding my way I_vote_lcapFinding my way I_voting_barFinding my way I_vote_rcap 
Silent Magician
.:Optimus Prime:.
Queen of the Cards
LittleValkyrie
L.Lawliet
DarkPhoenixFlare
KillerBee
brandy263
Goyo Guardian
Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryu

Our users have posted a total of 1212 messages in 105 subjects

Finding my way

Go down 
+8
L.Lawliet
LittleValkyrie
DarkFusion
DarkPhoenixFlare
Silent Magician
Blader_Lexi
Queen of the Cards
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:33 am

Way to haven

I’m May I was the Worst dullest or so I thought. “She’s about 5 foot 7 inches maybe Silver hair its ferry Long and she Wight With red EYES!” a boy said talking to his friend. “Red eyes!?” the friend replied. “Yea what a freak right?” The friend said. “Yay can she attest duel?” no She’s mute and when she does she get scared and quits she runs Glad’s” “O look hair she comes!” the boy Whispered. I walk down the side walk with my duel desk on and my cards loaded in ready for a duel. I walked by the two boys and I fell and hit the ground but on my way down I saw one of the boys legs out They tripped me. As I hot the ground My cards fly every ware and I crawl trying to pic them up as tears rolled down my face as I fell the blood flowing from a cut on my check. I pick up my entire deck and see once missing My Alexander my Favored Card was missing.

I look up and I see one of the boys was holding it saying. “Look What I found a Alexander card” My flashed Open as I ran up to him and reached for it and the boy put it out of my reach and said. “Say plez” as him and his friend laughed a girl wearing a T shirt with a Dark Magician Girl on it and Jeans Black ones came up and punched the boy in the face flipped him on the ground and pinned him to the ground. “LET ME GO!!!” the boy demanded the Girl said with a laugh” Say Sorry to that girl and give her back her card NOW!” “OK OK!!!” he cried. The girl let go and the boy got up handed me the card and said. I’m sorry…FREAK!” the Girl spun him around and Punched him in the face. The boy was out as his friend ran away. The girl walked up to me and asked. “Are you ok?” I shuck my head. “Don’t be shy Talk” I just stood there. She said “ you can talk can’t you?” I shuck my head again. “O…you poor thing. Where you do life?” she asked. I shrugged my shoulder. “Your Homeless?” she asked. I nodded my head. “Not anymore” she replied. She saw the Confused look on my face so she said you moving in to the Twilight Duel Academy” And As she Grabbed my hand I blushes felling A felling I have never felt before…Cared for.
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:36 am

i need chapter two of this :3
Back to top Go down
https://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:38 am

this is adorableeeeeee
i'd better be that BAMF girl that saves you
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:10 am

lol, gl
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:11 am

i like <3
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:11 am

TDA NEEDS MOREEE <3
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:13 am

I'm gonna make a fic when I have free time
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:17 am

lol bc now ur busy trying to outpost me
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:17 am

wheen PLEASE CONTINUE
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:19 am

yup, do continue
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:23 am

stop spamming, lexi
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:47 am

fine, I'll stop >.>
Back to top Go down
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Finding a home   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:17 am

A new Home

I wake up in a bed twin Size and in a room with the walls painted Midnight Blue It was vary pretty. I got out of bed and saw that someone changed my clothing from a T shirt and Jeans to a T shirt and a Minnie skirt. “O…O HELL NO” I thought to myself as I stated to walk out of the room I look down and see I’m wearing High heels. “Was I dressed by a 8 year old?” I thought again. I opened the door and saw a hall way with 6 doors that said Amends Hall of the Grates. I look to the left cues I heard nose I walked down the hall to see a ball room.

It was HUGE with the Sandler and ever thing. I looked down to see a girl about 13 wearing a suit she had long pretty Blue hair and her eyes where blue to. She was talking to a man with red hair looked 13 to with a scar on his face going down his neck and eyes as black as his soul. “Come on Lexi Baby you know you want me” the man said. This Lexi Girl repaid. “HAHAHAHA….No I don’t” The man laughed. “Lexi baby don’t lie to yourself you know I’m sexy” She said “I’m lying to Myself?” he looked at her and said. “Lexi we’re going to my room to…talk ok?” He touched her Shoulder and she kicked him in the chest and he went flying thin she screamed “NO MEANS NO!!!!” and stomped offed.

As I stood there dumbstruck I heard a girl laughed I turn around to see DMG shit standing there. “hear she said and handed me a note book and a pin. “so we can talk” I wrote on the paper and showed her. “Can every one hear kick ass!?” she giggled and said “Only the girls” and winked at me. I don’t know why but I blushed. “Thin I wright who dressed me?” the Girl said. “ I did Lexi paced the Clothing why don’t you like it?” I wrote. “ I look like a barby doll -_-.” She laughed Hard and said. “I’m glad I save your ass” my names Silent Magician” I wrote. “My names May” she said. “Cute name” “May…” she asked. “Why can’t you talk?” I tried not to cry as I wrote the word’s your about to read. “When I was 8 I was raped…the Doctor said it was so…scary I lost my voices…that aloes why I’m scared of men” when she read that and thin hugged me saying. “it’s going to be ok” I felt safe.

Thin this Phoenix man came up and said “well Hello hot stuff!” I looked up to see this man and I hid behind Silent for safety. Silent said “not now Phoenix” he replied some on I just want to talk to the new girl” Silent said. “ no you want to have sex with her” when she said that I got more scared. “Ow silent that hurt That really hurt you know” Silent replied “Phoenix you have no felling’s” He said. “so? It still hurt now let me talk to her I have every right” Silent said. “she won’t talk to you because she a lez…” thin she trued around and kissed me. I thought my heart was going to explode so I just closed my eyes to save the moment. Thin she broke the kiss trued to Phoenix and said “see?” he replied “yay…Can I see it again” right thin a staff hit him in the head and he fell like a tine of breaks. “BAD BOY!” Lexi said As I looked in her Blue Eye I saw A dragon But I know this Dragon…It Blue eyes Wight Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:24 am

I;m the one who protects yet I look like the enemy, I want more xD
Back to top Go down
DarkPhoenixFlare

DarkPhoenixFlare

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:50 am

i wanna see part 3 i also want to be in it and i want sunglasses yeah Cool
Back to top Go down
DarkFusion
Admin
Admin
DarkFusion

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:48 pm

queeny u got tallent for this Smile go on
Back to top Go down
DarkPhoenixFlare

DarkPhoenixFlare

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:21 pm

Blader_Lexi wrote:
I;m the one who protects yet I look like the enemy, I want more xD
ya cuz u practicly killed me by kiking me and throwin a staf at my hed lol
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:25 pm

LOL all of the homo!
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Hey they being accepted now and good jod may i like Smile
Back to top Go down
LittleValkyrie

LittleValkyrie

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:34 pm

You're very talented Queen.
You should Continue this Smile

& Silent whats wrong with homo >_> Razz
Back to top Go down
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:34 am

The Test

As I saw blues eye Wight Dragon in Lexis’s eyes So many thoughts went through my head. Who is this Lexi girl? Why is there a fucking Dragon in her eyes!? And….If I asked Silent Nicely to have a nuther kiss if I cloud get one…But I was too shy to ask any of those things. Lexi looked at me thin pulled me closer to her which I did not nodes her walking trods me and it scared the living shit out of me. Thin she walked around my looking up and down not knowing what she wanted until she said. “o My god you look so cute” my jaw dropped wanting to ask if she was 8…But I Like living hear so fare so I won’t ask. “I’m sorry that you look like this…My and Silent wanted to give you a punk rock look but all the clothing was too big for you so we gave you what fit” Lexi said with a giggle. “ O don’t worry I did not see anything Silent’s the one that Changed you. Thin it hit me. Silents saw….I did not want to finish that Sentence because Have way thru my face became a sea of red and I hid my face in my hands “What’s wrong?” Lexi asked me as I hid my face Silent said. “Hmmm I think I know what’s wrong” she pulled Lexi closer and said something thin Lexis Face went from Joy to Sadness and Said. “O my…” and Lexi did the same to Silent and Sadness came over her face too. I give them a look of Confusion and thin Silent said. “May…we need to talk”

We walk in to my room with Silent and we sit on my bed and my hearts racing as I look at her face. She looks at me and says. “May I Know you have had a bad past but I’m here for you now” As she said that I blushed again. “But thars some bad news…you got to take a test if you fail…you can’t stay” Hearing that maid my heart sink “if you win you can have the room right next to me” Hearing that maid my heart alive once again. “The more bad news…” she struggled to say. “Lexi says I have to test you…But don’t worry” she Kissed my check and said. “ come see me at my room at midnight ok?” I noded and she said “she said. “Good see you thin”

The whole night the only thing going through my mind was. “What’s does she want to do at that time? “Well the clock said 12:00 And I put on a night robe and walked out the door down the hall way and I looked around the corner and I saw Phoenix talking to a man “Remember that test is next week and If we sensed we will own the school.” And they walked off I thought they ware both just talking nonsense so I went to Silent’s room. I got there and nocked Silent open it wearing a see through robe and only panties and a Bra. “Is this ok?” she ask I Nodded and she kissed me and said I broth you hear so you can pays the test” When I walked in I saw candles let and I looked around and she said. “If you do good you can sleep with me tonight.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:52 am

Very good Smile
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:21 am

hi this is cute
i'm one sexy mofo <3
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:40 am

good job queeny ^^
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:43 am

Why in the world would I want you out of the academy if you lose?
so much suspense~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding my way
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Duel Academy :: Entertainment Zone :: Fan Fiction Section-
Jump to: