Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Duel Academy

There comes a time when every duelist must choose his or her path. This is an academy dedicated to exploit a duelist's skill when it comes to strengths and weaknesses, darkness and light.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Silent Magician's Room.
Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:49 pm by .:Optimus Prime:.

» darkduelist room of i finnally upgrade
Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 am by darkduelist

» Deleting Topics
Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:10 pm by Queen of the Cards

» hello i would like a test
Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Tester Exam
Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:06 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Facebook for yugi-oh
Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Deserting ass noobs
Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:55 pm by Queen of the Cards

» How do yo make this unviewable to guest
Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:19 pm by Marcel Supaaraw

» If you're still an active member, click this!!
Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 am by Marcel Supaaraw

Top posters
Blader_Lexi
Finding my way - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFinding my way - Page 2 I_voting_barFinding my way - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Silent Magician
Finding my way - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFinding my way - Page 2 I_voting_barFinding my way - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
.:Optimus Prime:.
Queen of the Cards
LittleValkyrie
L.Lawliet
DarkPhoenixFlare
KillerBee
brandy263
Goyo Guardian
Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryu

Our users have posted a total of 1212 messages in 105 subjects

Finding my way

Go down 
+8
L.Lawliet
LittleValkyrie
DarkFusion
DarkPhoenixFlare
Silent Magician
Blader_Lexi
Queen of the Cards
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

Finding my way - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Way to haven

I’m May I was the Worst dullest or so I thought. “She’s about 5 foot 7 inches maybe Silver hair its ferry Long and she Wight With red EYES!” a boy said talking to his friend. “Red eyes!?” the friend replied. “Yea what a freak right?” The friend said. “Yay can she attest duel?” no She’s mute and when she does she get scared and quits she runs Glad’s” “O look hair she comes!” the boy Whispered. I walk down the side walk with my duel desk on and my cards loaded in ready for a duel. I walked by the two boys and I fell and hit the ground but on my way down I saw one of the boys legs out They tripped me. As I hot the ground My cards fly every ware and I crawl trying to pic them up as tears rolled down my face as I fell the blood flowing from a cut on my check. I pick up my entire deck and see once missing My Alexander my Favored Card was missing.

I look up and I see one of the boys was holding it saying. “Look What I found a Alexander card” My flashed Open as I ran up to him and reached for it and the boy put it out of my reach and said. “Say plez” as him and his friend laughed a girl wearing a T shirt with a Dark Magician Girl on it and Jeans Black ones came up and punched the boy in the face flipped him on the ground and pinned him to the ground. “LET ME GO!!!” the boy demanded the Girl said with a laugh” Say Sorry to that girl and give her back her card NOW!” “OK OK!!!” he cried. The girl let go and the boy got up handed me the card and said. I’m sorry…FREAK!” the Girl spun him around and Punched him in the face. The boy was out as his friend ran away. The girl walked up to me and asked. “Are you ok?” I shuck my head. “Don’t be shy Talk” I just stood there. She said “ you can talk can’t you?” I shuck my head again. “O…you poor thing. Where you do life?” she asked. I shrugged my shoulder. “Your Homeless?” she asked. I nodded my head. “Not anymore” she replied. She saw the Confused look on my face so she said you moving in to the Twilight Duel Academy” And As she Grabbed my hand I blushes felling A felling I have never felt before…Cared for.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:22 am

I wonder what ima be doing
Back to top Go down
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:35 am

The whole night

Hearing this maid my head spin me sleeping with her it’s like a dream come true. One day I’m living on the street the next I might spend the night with the hottest girl ever. I wrought on a piece of paper what my test was and she answered with. “Let me look in to your eyes” she held my hand in her hands and tilted my head back because she was 2 maybe 3 feet taller thin me. Her fingers ran across my lips her hands so smooth. Thin she kissed my felling her lips press agents mine was something I will never forget, and as she kissed me I felt a hand grabbed my breast messaging and rubbing it. The felling I was having was something that I never felt before. Thin my shirt came off and my bra fell to the ground and her kissed stop and I fells a wet pulling on my breast as she sucked softly on my nipples I let out heavy breaths of plusher and as her hand ran down my body when she retched my lower belly a knock at the door

It was Lexi I guessed she does not like girl by the way she lucked at us without shirts. (I was right) “ok we have a problem Phoenix has gotten Goyo on his side” Lexi Explained “wha? How!?” asked Silent shocked “I don’t know” Lexi said “ever sense Goyos Girlfriend when to the E.R He’s been Listing to Phoenix” hmmmm I wondered to myself is that the other man I saw the man wearing the Clock I think it was? “ Lexi looked at me and got in to my face and said “You I hope you pass your test…We need you May” I looking Confused wanted to ask so much but wanted to make Silent happy more if you know what I mean. “Well you two look Bizy I’ll be going now…Bye” Lexi said and left the room be for Silent cloud say anything I kissed her and gently pushed her on the bed…Her mones filled the night air~ <3
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:38 am

Holy **** clown
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:44 am

too sexy for my shirt.
Back to top Go down
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:40 am

The first date

I woke up in a bed not mine eyes barley open I try to find my goddess but cloud not be found. I look down to see my wearing a Ball room dress and I look over to see Silent warring a slime dress and looking…Hotter thin the sun. she said “ready?” I found my cell phone thin it hit it my I texted her Ready for what?. She got her phone out and giggled Tipping. For are date.

We walk out of the dorms on the campiest with is more than 200 Anchors lots of woods a plan and lake but we went in the Town like part it was full of life all 384 members leveling in pace going on with life Silent took me to this restaurant Called Opts Delight we sat down Got some food but barley ate we were texting to much One after a nuther the words flow from phone to phone love words most of them thin there is was Phoenix trying to get with Lexi He was begin her offing money she would not say yes take it thin she had enough when she kicked Phoenix in the restaurant and I cloud not help but gigging he saw me and fell to anger as he walked up to me with eyes looked at me tell me his arm moving faster thin I cloud see thin felling a warm sensation in my gut thin a burning pain looking down seeing the dagger he had in my gut I looking up hearing him say “You’ll never pass” as I hit the ground In my own blood.
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:42 am

whatttttttttttttttttttt
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:31 am

lol silent
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:25 pm

problem?
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:50 pm

Me?
Back to top Go down
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:36 pm

Hey thar Finding my way fans Just leting you know That I quit or at lest not going to post for a bit...I mean so meany are makeing thim Why shude I?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: hi   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:14 pm

that is a sweet photo queen of cards
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Queen its cause yours are HOT!!!
Back to top Go down
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:54 pm

um... what?
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:28 am

you should continue =/
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:34 am

Basicly what silent said
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:27 am

awesome fics, you REALLY should continue plz Sad
Back to top Go down
https://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:47 pm

The look in her eyes

As I fell to the ground In pain Silent screamed. “NOOO!” She ran up and held my upper body up a bit. I wanted to put on a stearate face but the pain was to grate, as she looked at the pain in my eyes and Called out yelling “LEXI MAY’S H-“before Silent cloud finish Liex was at the other side of my looking at my wound. “Ok Time to end this” Phoenix said walk closer to my holding a nuther Dagger in his left hand and Throe it at me, when the Blade was Right in front of me Silent grabbed the handle going my way he jumped to on foot doing a 180 and throwing the blade back at Phoenix Gracing his face and cutting his cheek. And thin like lighting the Two are at hand to hand combated I cloud hear the lode Impacted of them two fighting the speed those two were going at was like nothing I never seen before. Thin Silent fly’s in to the street and lays there not moving. As she recovers Phoenix walks bye And thin I saw the braes knuckle’s on his hand “I KNEW HE CLOUDENT BEET HER IN A FARE FIGHT!” I thought to myself. He Grabbed a Dagger from the inside of his Belt and held it in his left hand. As he lifted the Dagger I Don’t know how are what I did but the anger was too much to bear I Left out a Roar somehow and I Punched the ground and I felt the energy flow through me as the groaned around Silent Making a earth dome keeping her safe for now. Phoenix looked at me in shock I looked up and walked up to the dome and when I did in fell apart I picked Silent up and Cared her to Lexi who was still in the restaurant and gently set her down on the ground. I thin looked at Phoenix Witch was now used to my new state and was ready for a fight witch I was going to give.

As he stared at me I slowly turned around and walked to him, as I did I cloud hear whisper of be standers “look at her eyes there so different” even hear I’m a freak. I was about 7 feet away when he chard me I stepped to the side and he missed me. Looking shocked he charred me again this time I Spared him in the ground, as he was rolling in pain I grabbed Phoenix bye the Throat and lifted him up he was looking down at me as I was holding him in the air and said. “Look I’m sorry”…I was about to put him down when he said Next time I’ll fuck her first thin kill h-“*CRACK!* filled the air as I let go of his lifeless body. Silent came up and tried to hug me. I Pushed her off gently got my phone texted her and walked away as her Eyes felled with tears as she read the words I texted “ It’s over…..I’m moving away”
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Queen you kick ass
Back to top Go down
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:58 pm

ty...at lest some one still reading
Back to top Go down
Goyo Guardian

Goyo Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:29 pm

I'm still reading yours queen, yours is what inspired me to start writing mine. And plus if you notice yours is the only one that is a popular fan fic
Back to top Go down
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:52 pm

but...ty Smile
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:29 pm

hey, I'm still reading this too ya know Razz
Back to top Go down
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:32 pm

Ty Lexi <3
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:41 pm

np
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding my way
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Duel Academy :: Entertainment Zone :: Fan Fiction Section-
Jump to: