Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Duel Academy

There comes a time when every duelist must choose his or her path. This is an academy dedicated to exploit a duelist's skill when it comes to strengths and weaknesses, darkness and light.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Silent Magician's Room.
Finding my way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:49 pm by .:Optimus Prime:.

» darkduelist room of i finnally upgrade
Finding my way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 am by darkduelist

» Deleting Topics
Finding my way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:10 pm by Queen of the Cards

» hello i would like a test
Finding my way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Tester Exam
Finding my way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:06 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Facebook for yugi-oh
Finding my way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Deserting ass noobs
Finding my way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:55 pm by Queen of the Cards

» How do yo make this unviewable to guest
Finding my way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:19 pm by Marcel Supaaraw

» If you're still an active member, click this!!
Finding my way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 am by Marcel Supaaraw

Top posters
Blader_Lexi
Finding my way - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFinding my way - Page 5 I_voting_barFinding my way - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Silent Magician
Finding my way - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFinding my way - Page 5 I_voting_barFinding my way - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
.:Optimus Prime:.
Queen of the Cards
LittleValkyrie
L.Lawliet
DarkPhoenixFlare
KillerBee
brandy263
Goyo Guardian
Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryu

Our users have posted a total of 1212 messages in 105 subjects

Finding my way

Go down 
+8
L.Lawliet
LittleValkyrie
DarkFusion
DarkPhoenixFlare
Silent Magician
Blader_Lexi
Queen of the Cards
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

Finding my way - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Way to haven

I’m May I was the Worst dullest or so I thought. “She’s about 5 foot 7 inches maybe Silver hair its ferry Long and she Wight With red EYES!” a boy said talking to his friend. “Red eyes!?” the friend replied. “Yea what a freak right?” The friend said. “Yay can she attest duel?” no She’s mute and when she does she get scared and quits she runs Glad’s” “O look hair she comes!” the boy Whispered. I walk down the side walk with my duel desk on and my cards loaded in ready for a duel. I walked by the two boys and I fell and hit the ground but on my way down I saw one of the boys legs out They tripped me. As I hot the ground My cards fly every ware and I crawl trying to pic them up as tears rolled down my face as I fell the blood flowing from a cut on my check. I pick up my entire deck and see once missing My Alexander my Favored Card was missing.

I look up and I see one of the boys was holding it saying. “Look What I found a Alexander card” My flashed Open as I ran up to him and reached for it and the boy put it out of my reach and said. “Say plez” as him and his friend laughed a girl wearing a T shirt with a Dark Magician Girl on it and Jeans Black ones came up and punched the boy in the face flipped him on the ground and pinned him to the ground. “LET ME GO!!!” the boy demanded the Girl said with a laugh” Say Sorry to that girl and give her back her card NOW!” “OK OK!!!” he cried. The girl let go and the boy got up handed me the card and said. I’m sorry…FREAK!” the Girl spun him around and Punched him in the face. The boy was out as his friend ran away. The girl walked up to me and asked. “Are you ok?” I shuck my head. “Don’t be shy Talk” I just stood there. She said “ you can talk can’t you?” I shuck my head again. “O…you poor thing. Where you do life?” she asked. I shrugged my shoulder. “Your Homeless?” she asked. I nodded my head. “Not anymore” she replied. She saw the Confused look on my face so she said you moving in to the Twilight Duel Academy” And As she Grabbed my hand I blushes felling A felling I have never felt before…Cared for.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:08 am

lol, I really love this fic <3
Back to top Go down
https://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:19 pm

DarkPhoenixFlare wrote:
dark star? is this star wars or sumin

no -.-
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:53 am

haha, lol
Back to top Go down
https://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:47 am

hehe http://1.bp.blogspot
Back to top Go down
Mayas Soul

Mayas Soul

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:44 pm

She Waiting For People to send In Ther Back Stroys To put In the Fic Befor she Tipes More I wloud Make One but She Maid On for Me.
Back to top Go down
Mayas Soul

Mayas Soul

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:14 am

Training Posting for May.

I'm staring in Lexi Eyes I can see the Dragon in her Eyes Telling me I have no Chanes. I lefted the mic to my moth and Asked.

Lixe...Why did you want me to leave TDA If I cloud not beat Silent. She Laghed and Said. "Becuse If you cloud not beat Silent

Your like the Others We don't need more Worthles people like you" Befor I cloud say enythang Silent Lefted me on her Sholders

and Gave me A Old A.A If you think The WWE was Fake you might have been right but the moves hurt like hell. As soon as I hit

the Gruond I Felt the pain shot up my back all I cloud do was lay thaer in pain then Lexi Picked me up and kicked me in the gut

Put my Haed bwteen her Lags I knew what was comeing a pedergey and it was going to hurt like a bitch but right befor she cloud

complet the move I saw out of the cornuer of my eye. I see L try to Delever a Super kick to Lexi. She let me go to doge L

and ran up to L lefted him up by the throght by one arm and held him up talking to him saying stuff like "you Dame NTR Rebul"

I got Up and Silent Ran at me I Don't How but as soon as she got close to me I Gave her an RKO the NTR Members wher Chaering

When I hurd them I felt somthing I never felt befor. I went to the coruner and sqated down in the corner held on hand on the rope

and one pulling back me hair. When I did that a chant started SPER SPER SPER when Lexi huered the chant she truned arong and when she did

I Sperd her she drooped L and Hit the gruond I got up waiting for Lexi to get up to give her a RKO but Silent Came in and Draged Lexi Out.

As thay walked away Silent piced up a mic and said. "MAY!.....In 3 Months you vs. ME!" Then She truned and Went to the Capter With Lexi Barly walking.

As that night Ended all the NTR Wanted to talk to me but I wanted to Talk to L in Privet. I was In my tent and L Walked in "Hows Goyo doing?"

I asked L said. "not Good...He's in a coema..." We both said nuthing tell he sait down. picked up somthing and said. Are Thes yours?"

I looked up and saw him holding a pair of my pantys and I blushed I tryed Grabeing for it but He held it up saying. "sens you can now-

Say plez" I slaped him playfuly and he said. " No May We Don't Hit" Right thin Some guy walked in and said. "Now L It's not nice to hold a Girls pantys."

L handed them back to me and said. Awww Bee Your no fun". I looked up at The Bee and as Soon as I laid eyes on him My haert Sped up.

Bee Looked at me in shock and said. "You Must Be May..." I noded and nuthing was said Tell L said. Well May ummm What do you want to do about-

Phoenix?" I said. "We'll lets ask him some thangs we need to know" L got up and Said "we'll Do Now Bee Going to Train you"

I said. "I all Ready know how to fight" He said but you don't know how to cruntorl the Earth."

Bee Looked at me and said "Ok May....Every one can Cuntrol the Earth It's a Art My People use To fight now Stand up"

I did as Bee said. he walked up behind me and said "ok now" He grabed my leg and and moved it to the right and grabed me arm and frozze.

he did not move I asked. "Bee...Whats wrong?" He said. "wha O sorry I just Ummm. I cut if off. "Bee Thars Somthing pokeing me leg....

Bee truned me around and kissed me. I was in shocked but closed my eyes to injoy the kiss he put his tungh in my mouth.

in ablout 2 mits he ended the kiss and Asked me..."Now What....?" I Replied "Let be Take Care Of the Stress you seem to be holding.
Back to top Go down
KillerBee

KillerBee

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:33 pm

As always creative and well written. Good job : )
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Is may gonna continue posting these or no?
Back to top Go down
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:30 am

No one Reads thim no more T_T
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:30 pm

I will, but becase you left no-one been posting much :\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding my way
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Duel Academy :: Entertainment Zone :: Fan Fiction Section-
Jump to: