Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Duel Academy

There comes a time when every duelist must choose his or her path. This is an academy dedicated to exploit a duelist's skill when it comes to strengths and weaknesses, darkness and light.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Silent Magician's Room.
Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:49 pm by .:Optimus Prime:.

» darkduelist room of i finnally upgrade
Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 am by darkduelist

» Deleting Topics
Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:10 pm by Queen of the Cards

» hello i would like a test
Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Tester Exam
Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:06 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Facebook for yugi-oh
Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Deserting ass noobs
Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:55 pm by Queen of the Cards

» How do yo make this unviewable to guest
Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:19 pm by Marcel Supaaraw

» If you're still an active member, click this!!
Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 am by Marcel Supaaraw

Top posters
Blader_Lexi
Finding my way - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFinding my way - Page 3 I_voting_barFinding my way - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Silent Magician
Finding my way - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFinding my way - Page 3 I_voting_barFinding my way - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
.:Optimus Prime:.
Queen of the Cards
LittleValkyrie
L.Lawliet
DarkPhoenixFlare
KillerBee
brandy263
Goyo Guardian
Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryu

Our users have posted a total of 1212 messages in 105 subjects

Finding my way

Go down 
+8
L.Lawliet
LittleValkyrie
DarkFusion
DarkPhoenixFlare
Silent Magician
Blader_Lexi
Queen of the Cards
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

Finding my way - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Way to haven

I’m May I was the Worst dullest or so I thought. “She’s about 5 foot 7 inches maybe Silver hair its ferry Long and she Wight With red EYES!” a boy said talking to his friend. “Red eyes!?” the friend replied. “Yea what a freak right?” The friend said. “Yay can she attest duel?” no She’s mute and when she does she get scared and quits she runs Glad’s” “O look hair she comes!” the boy Whispered. I walk down the side walk with my duel desk on and my cards loaded in ready for a duel. I walked by the two boys and I fell and hit the ground but on my way down I saw one of the boys legs out They tripped me. As I hot the ground My cards fly every ware and I crawl trying to pic them up as tears rolled down my face as I fell the blood flowing from a cut on my check. I pick up my entire deck and see once missing My Alexander my Favored Card was missing.

I look up and I see one of the boys was holding it saying. “Look What I found a Alexander card” My flashed Open as I ran up to him and reached for it and the boy put it out of my reach and said. “Say plez” as him and his friend laughed a girl wearing a T shirt with a Dark Magician Girl on it and Jeans Black ones came up and punched the boy in the face flipped him on the ground and pinned him to the ground. “LET ME GO!!!” the boy demanded the Girl said with a laugh” Say Sorry to that girl and give her back her card NOW!” “OK OK!!!” he cried. The girl let go and the boy got up handed me the card and said. I’m sorry…FREAK!” the Girl spun him around and Punched him in the face. The boy was out as his friend ran away. The girl walked up to me and asked. “Are you ok?” I shuck my head. “Don’t be shy Talk” I just stood there. She said “ you can talk can’t you?” I shuck my head again. “O…you poor thing. Where you do life?” she asked. I shrugged my shoulder. “Your Homeless?” she asked. I nodded my head. “Not anymore” she replied. She saw the Confused look on my face so she said you moving in to the Twilight Duel Academy” And As she Grabbed my hand I blushes felling A felling I have never felt before…Cared for.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:58 pm

queen u should keep writing ^^
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:13 am

ikr
Back to top Go down
https://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:16 am

Yes quite right

Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:18 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:55 am

tireeeeddd
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:14 am

aww...
Back to top Go down
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:52 am

EPIC...STROYS OF HITROY!!!!!

A women’s war

As I packed my duel Decks Silent texted me. “WAIT WHY ARE YOU LEAVEING!?” I texted back that I killed a man…I’m not me…I need time to think. She texted read. “ Let me come with you!” I respned “ No” she Texted “ GOD DANM IT MAY I ALOMEST LOST YOU TO DAY I DON’T WANT TO LOSSE YOU AGAIN!!!” I had to to this for her own good…who knows what I might do next…. “ Silent” I answerd. “I need to do this by myself….” “But the War!” I said Good bye and truned off my phone.

As I walked out of the main Gate Silent and Lixe was no waer to be found. I looked as people looked at me scared of me…this is not what I wanted at all. As I walk out A Girl about 3 yaers yunger walked up to me and handed me back pack full of food. I tried to give it back but she ran of trund and said. “ plez come back some time!” I will never for get that Girl with the long Blond hair and sweet green eyes.

50 mitest in my walk I saw something in the sky comeing at me I was in shock of what it was. It was a moter haed! And it hit the gound be hind me Explonding and lanching my at lest 3 feet in the air. As soon as I hit the ground I hurd gun shots I look up and I see a Flag with the leters TDA and On the other side of the plians a flag that read DDA. I stude up and A man Takled me looked at me and said. “You Dark dule Acadumy Scume!” Thin it hit me this is the war Silent was talking about and he think I’m the Enumy. He tried to punch me I move my head and use my legs to push him up and did a Shawn Mieals kik up and landed on my feet. I showed him the TDA Pass I got from Silent. When He saw that he tossed me a Rifle and said. “shot the other guys!” I did as told I aimed the gun and as I did I saw something that made me sick I saw Phoenix.

“HOW!? I KILLED HIM!!!” I aimed and Shot him in the sholder he looked at me and Screamed. “ WHAT THE HELL!?...YOU A PIAN IN THE ASS!” and Fired at me with his pilstle and he him me in the Right leg the pain was Grate but I was still standing For the love of god I don’t know how Phoenix saw this thin ignored me shoting more TDA members. I aimed and shot meany men no Girls are on the battle fealed with I fond odd but I shot. I remember haering Phoenix Yelling “ Fall back! We got what we want Fall Back!” the TDA members shoted in Vitctery and thin the woned was talken care of I took one step and fell to the guoned and two men saw me and rushed to me looked at my face thaer eyes grew big and thay took me to a tent. As thay looked at my leg treting it I examped thim. The one on the left was a skiny one but I cloud tell he has killed in the past looked happy not that hes happy that I’m hurt but that she’s aolwas happy. The one on the left was looking at my face thin back at my leg shyly with maid me act shyly. The Happy one had brown hair so did the shy one. Thay both had Brown eyes. But the Shy ones wher Lither. The one on the right said. “ I’m L” ponted to the shy one “that’s Fuse” And pointed at me” You May Silents Ex…she Texted me to wach over you so I will” DANM IT SILENT! I thot to myself. Now I’m a part of this War. Thin a man walked in the tent in shock. “What the hell is she doing haer!?” the man asked, L answerd. Getting shot at like the rest of us” the man said. “no NO! NO WEMON ON THE BATTLE FEALED!” L said Oders Form Silent…you fight the ranks let see who wins: The man Yelled. “ GET HER TO MY TENT WHENS SHES READY!” and left angery. “ Fuse said. May….I’m sorry for him…he…” L buted in raping up my leg. “ that’s Genrul Goyo…he lost his Wife in the war….was shot by a sniper…he dosnt want wemon on the battle fealed because he don’t want the other men felling the pain he did.” Haering thin maid me wonder what he wanted to talk to me about.

“Ok” L said your ok…now the one on your solder…you need to talk off your shirt you ok with that” I shuck my haed as Fuse said. “L you don’t need to talk off her shirt to bandge it…” L looked at fuse and Sighed. “ some time I sawer your Gay man” and he taped gose on the bandges. And said you need to talk to Goyo now…Good luck May”

As I lemed in the tent he saw me and said. “ no no no you won’t do you go bsck to TDA and tell thim we need real men not you!” Hearing this made me angry. He saw that and said. “You want to fight…?” no I thot I need to…I need to kill Phoenix. I noded and he saw something in my eyes and said. Ok…you sleep in my tent be thar by 9 pm” I was in shock he saw and said. “Every solger shaers a tent your not Spieshe…thin again all my tent mates Die….Let see how long you last…you all ready got hit twice…you wont last long” that set my fuse I got in his face And he yelled at me as I used my hand to yell at him for 2 hours we did this thin he yelled. “ YOU RED EYES ARE CUTE!” shoeked at what he said I said nothing( you know what I mean). He was schoked to…thin he said. “ thay do..” as he rubed my check… and He kissed me. When he did My knees got week I closed my eyes and Felt his lipes I felt A warms wave go thro my body. He’s hand rubed my sholder and thin my breast thin his hand reached my stumick as we wlour interubted my a moter shell hiting the gouned and was soon as it did he yelled out> BATTLE STATIONS!” he tolded my a bow with arrows and said” that’s all we got…” “ your on the Frunt line.
Back to top Go down
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:34 pm

Yay!!!!! no ones readying...
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Dorm
Apprentice Dorm

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:46 pm

I'm reading Smile
Back to top Go down
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:40 pm

TY!!! http://1.bp.blogspot
Back to top Go down
KillerBee

KillerBee

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:52 pm

and yeah i thought L will participate ... ahhh L you've reached the reputation of Brad Pitt .... ^_^ laughing ...... ._. poker face ...... WHAT THE FUCK
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:13 am

Queen of the Cards wrote:
lol I just read it now, great job ^^
Back to top Go down
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:37 am

Ty and nice pic ^^
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:20 pm

KillerBee wrote:
and yeah i thought L will participate ... ahhh L you've reached the reputation of Brad Pitt .... ^_^ laughing ...... ._. poker face ...... WHAT THE FUCK

hahaha ^^

And I love it queen, great job http://1.bp.blogspot
Back to top Go down
DarkPhoenixFlare

DarkPhoenixFlare

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:01 am

i read it and im a baws with a pistol and you are just bent on killing me arent you?
Back to top Go down
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:11 pm

XD I was walking, some one gives me a fucking gun A GUN, and I see a dead man shoting ppl what the hell wloud you do? XD
Back to top Go down
DarkPhoenixFlare

DarkPhoenixFlare

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:25 pm

XD I was walking, some one gives me a fucking gun A GUN, and I see a dead man shoting ppl what the hell wloud you do? XD
XD i would be like what the fuck is he like a zombie
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:41 am

lol
Back to top Go down
KillerBee

KillerBee

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:38 am

Im going to grab the pistol .... throw it away and get my bazooka ...
Back to top Go down
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:28 am

On the other side

I cloud haer the oders loed and clear
Aim, shot, kill. Haering this is not something I’m used to haering And a nuther
thang that stack me odd is. Why did I not haer the sound of war in the wall of
the academy? And How did phoenix life?! I killed him with my own to hands!
Well….I his neack with one but you know. WAIT!!! Goyo that the name that Lexi
said was on Phoenix side!!! All of this new info was making my haed spin and my
I could not see strat…I need to sit down or I’ll the last thang I saw was My
body hiting the gouroned and darknes.

My sleep was interrupted by a man
saying. “ma’am get up we need you to fight” that man Was Fuse the shy boy. I
look up to see him close to my face thin I genlyly push him off and got to my
feet. “we need you on the frunt line ma’am.” Something seemed off about him but
I followed him to the trench he said Goyo was in but when I jumped in I was
grabed by two guys my arms I cloud not move. Thin out of the shadow I saw him
thar was Phoenix red hair scar on his face. He said to fuse. “you did well in
my New world Oder you can have enyslave you want even silent but not Lexi
she’ll be mine” THE TRADER!!!! He’s working for PHOEIX! THAT ASS!!!!!. “but May
Mite be the one I’ll pic” said phoenix . “But why her?” asked fuse. When fuse
asked Phoenix looked at fuse like he was sikend by what he has just asked. “ARE
YOU BLINED!? LOOK AT HER!! Her musules are just the right size for a girl and
her brest are big not as bit as silents but thel work and the nicest ass I have
her seen I mean I would hit that” he was trying to flater me it almost woked
till I rememberd who He was a murderer he was an ass and I was not going to let
him tuch mine. “ok” said phoenix “taker her away to my room I’ll deal with her thar” Wait deal
WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO TO ME!? I had a opening I had to take it! As the gards
moved I was ablou to brake free grabe my bow get aan arrow loded aim and let it
fly. It hit the target As the arrow hit his throt he he fell dead in his own
blood fuse was lying dead on the ground. As phoenix was shocked he looked at me
as I let the men grabe my hands. “why did you not shot me?” he asked…I mothed
the words “…I don’t know…” as the men cared me off I looked back at phoenix not
wating to look away…I keept telling my self so I know waer he is. Befor the men
put a sack over my head I look up and down phoenix looking for eny sine of a
neck ingery…nun!....

As the men thru me in a truk I’m
gusseing I was thinking of phoenix….so to stop my self I strating thinking of
goyo how could he have been at two places at once? Same so for phoenix…unless…thar
waer impaoster now one for phoenix I could understand…but why one for goyo…It
maid no sens and why did Lexi want me gone if I did not past the test? Well I’m
gone now….and what the hell dose silent see in me. Leaving her hurt me more
thin enythang I have ever done…. And why waer this amazing people making ther
life around me? And something that may never get answerd….why are my eyes Red!?
I somehow fell asleep no dream just darknes untell I awaoke in phoenix room

Not much there no windose canduls leght
a bed King size and I was tied to it with no clothing on. My eyes widened and I
was freeking out know what was to come next My thoughts wher flying NO NOT
AGAIN!!!! As I was pulling on the chains GOD DAMIT NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
NOT AGAIN!!!! PLEZ SOME ONE SAVE ME!!!!!!! Thin he walked in. with no shirt on
or pants just boxers this maid me more scard as I pulled on the chains. Awww you
don’t like the new seting?” he said with a evil look on his face. “now lets get
you somthning to drink” he gave me a glass of wine being thrusty I thot I had
no chose I had to do what he wanted…. “thar you go girl now Let me set one
thang strat I’m not going to rap you you’ll do it because you want to k?” I
laghed when I hurd this but thin something happned I started getting wet as it
got wosre he said. “the drug works ever time…May I love you…but your on ther
side….ever sens I frist laid my eyes on you…I want to do nothing but kiss thos
lips….I did not want it to haapen this way..but May…I’ll make you happy…that’s all
I want my May flaower” he bent down and kissed me and I injoyed it.

As he kissed me he let his hands
wonder to my brest he rubs my right one and pinched my left nipple as the plusher
shot thro my body I got even more wet thin he stoped kissing me and licked my
check and my neck and sucked on my right nipple and let he left hand wonder
down to my wet pussy as he faigerd me I was tiching and moning in plusher. He stoped
stud up and pulled his boxer down and his dick poped out it was biger thin I tho
at lest 7 inches (don’t get a big ego kid) as the drug did it’s job I cloud not
resest. I licked his dick up and down he mond as gently as my lick where and thin
I started to suck on the head. He tiched and moned as I did and as I slowly
took move of his cock in my moth felling in and tasting it on my tunge he mond more
and placed his hands on my haed as I went as untell his intier cock was in my mouth.
And thin I went back a little and thin I went back fowerd and I repeted this
motion and a past that maid phoenix mone lodly afther 3 mitse he yelled “I’M
GOING TO CUM!” as he did he held my haed maeking me sallow every drop. “Now how
do you fell?” he asked as I looked up at him I looked down shyly and thin I did
it.

I sung up and kiked him in the face
he stagerd back and fell to the floor and I was ables to find a pair of jens
and slid thos on fast no time for a shirt and right thar I saw it phoenix with
a pistol aimed at me and said. “ I love you…but…” thin he fierd. I don’t know
why but I thin claped my hand and thin pladed thim on the ground and it maid a
dome around him and
I hird a scream as I ran out the door and out of the bileden with no one around
I ran for 2 hours thin I was walking like the walking dead and I saw a friendly
face It was L and 4 men He saw me and he eyes widend see the condition I was in
he ran to me as I fell in his arms he yelled “MEDICE!!!” thin looked at me and
said soflty. “it’s ok you back home” and thin I fainted now I was safe once
again.
Back to top Go down
KillerBee

KillerBee

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:24 am

I like the dialect it is written in ... it makes it even more interesting and you know it gives you this feeling like instead of just reading an ordinary text , its like someone you know, someone close to you is telliing you this story and you experience what he thought, what he did, what he said ... i don' know that's how i feel when reading it. As always great story, looking forward for more Wink

Writing is the best way to talk without being interrupted
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:59 am

Bravo queen, bravo ^^
Back to top Go down
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:56 pm

thank you guys and It's all thanx to TDA if it ok you guys get the point now worship me like the fan fic god I em XD lolz Finding my way - Page 3 2617299996
Back to top Go down
KillerBee

KillerBee

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:14 pm

we thank you right L ^_^
Back to top Go down
Queen of the Cards
Admin
Admin
Queen of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:21 am

Why are you thanking him? =o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding my way
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Duel Academy :: Entertainment Zone :: Fan Fiction Section-
Jump to: