Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to Twilight Duel Academy, just register, sign-up and come join our community~
Twilight Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Duel Academy

There comes a time when every duelist must choose his or her path. This is an academy dedicated to exploit a duelist's skill when it comes to strengths and weaknesses, darkness and light.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Silent Magician's Room.
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:49 pm by .:Optimus Prime:.

» darkduelist room of i finnally upgrade
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 am by darkduelist

» Deleting Topics
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:10 pm by Queen of the Cards

» hello i would like a test
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Tester Exam
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:06 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Facebook for yugi-oh
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 pm by Queen of the Cards

» Deserting ass noobs
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:55 pm by Queen of the Cards

» How do yo make this unviewable to guest
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:19 pm by Marcel Supaaraw

» If you're still an active member, click this!!
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 am by Marcel Supaaraw

Top posters
Blader_Lexi
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_vote_lcapChapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_voting_barChapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_vote_rcap 
Silent Magician
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_vote_lcapChapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_voting_barChapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_vote_rcap 
.:Optimus Prime:.
Queen of the Cards
LittleValkyrie
L.Lawliet
DarkPhoenixFlare
KillerBee
brandy263
Goyo Guardian
Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryu

Our users have posted a total of 1212 messages in 105 subjects

Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkFusion
Admin
Admin
DarkFusion

Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion   Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:21 pm

*Ninja and DarkFusion sitting on the terrace as the tests started waiting to see what the new recruits can do*
IamPsychoturtle:*going second in a test*Fine than ill summon...
Death-coder:*Attacks dirrectly*Well played.Welcome to Slifer.Next.
*Everyone is standing speechless while Death-coder is going to the table where Celtic and Nate are sitting*
Death-coder:What's with Celtic*looks at Celtic with a weird face*?
Nate-River:Check it.Hes been staring at that new girl all day long.
Mr.Celtic:No i haven't!Who is she?
IamPsychoturtle:*passes by*That's Sexy Lexy.mmMmm*looks back at her and runs up the stairs to Ninja and DF and turns to DF*Looks like Celtic has a thing for our new Ra girl
DarkFusion:*looks at Celtic with a grim face and yells at him*Celtic go do something will ya!Stop sitting around!
*Than everyone starts looking at the duel with the big crowd where Judgement just lost his duel*
Judgement:Well played.Enjoy the Obelisk dorm.
TestedKid:*yawns loudly*Anoyone here worth my time?*looks around noticing Drago staring at him angrily*
Drago:What the hell are you doing here?
TestedKid:Why Electric_Rain i thought you would be happier to see me
Judgement:You guys know eachother?
DarkFusion:Lightning_Air_Matrix!What the hell are you doing here?
LAM:Ah Thunder_Dust its been quite some time.How have you been?
DarkFusion:It's back to DarkFusion,LAM.
IamPsychoturtle:Get lost Lightning.You aren't welcome here.
LAM:Hurricane_Ice you look mad.Are you mad?*looks around and notices Death-coder writing something*Heaven_Hell_Matrix,just the man i wanted to talk to.How are you my friend?
Death-coder:*looks at LAM and turns to DF and Turtle*Hey ill finish these test results later.Im going to go watch some TV now.*starts walking away*
LAM:*gets angry*Death-coder!Look me in the eyes when im talking to you scrub!Duel me!Duel me all of you so i can prove to your academy you are all scrubs!
IamPsychoturtle:Fine.Ill duel you.
DarkFusion:Turtle!Let me duel this stuck up moron!
Death-coder:*turns around*Let me duel him.*pulls out his deck*
Turtle and DF:D-C!Let me or turtle duel him!
Death-coder:*stops talking and shuffles deck,revealing the top card of the deck to DF and Turtle*I got this.
Turtle and DF:*look at eachother and crack a wide smile*Hes all yours!
LAM:Fine than!Lets start!

Death-coder 8000/8000 LAM

LAM:You go first.It will be your last turn.
Death-coder:*cracks a wide smile twisting his face**silently starts playing his cards summoning Royal Magical Library and playing Upstart Goblin letting LAM gain 1000 Life Points and drawing 1 card*Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-RoyalMagicalLibrarySDSC-EN-C-1EChapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-UpstartGoblinDB1-EN-C-UE
*Than activates the Trade-in he drew discarding his Blue-Eyes White Dragon to draw 2 cards*Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-TradeInGLD4-EN-C-LE
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-BlueEyesWhiteDragonDPKB-EN-SR-1E
LAM:What the hell!Stop drawing cards!
Death-coder:*smiles while discarding his Thunder Dragon to add 2 more,and after,activating Cup of Ace and pulling out a silver coing out of his pocket flipping it and getting heads allowing him to draw 2 more cards*
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-ThunderDragonDLG1-EN-C-UEChapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-CupofAceLODT-EN-C-1E
LAM:No way you are that lucky!
Death-coder:*removes 3 counters for Royal Library,drawing another card.Activates Toon Table of Contents adding 2 more and with the third adding a Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon and having Library gain 3 more counters*Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-ToonTableofContentsGLD4-EN-GUR-LEChapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-Blue-EyesToonDragonDLG1-EN-C-UE
*Removes 3 more counters to draw 1 more card and activates a second Trade-In discarding his Toon Dragon drawing 2 cards.After that,activates a Hand Destruction discarding his 2 Thunder Dragons to draw 2 cards.Than he activates his Broken Bamboo Sword*Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-HandDestructionSDMM-EN-C-1EChapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-BrokenBambooSwordTAEV-EN-C-1E
*With that he removes 3 counters to draw 1 more card.After that he activates 3 Golden Bamboo Swords drawing 6 cards and removing all counters from his Library to draw 1 more card*Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-GoldenBambooSwordLODT-EN-C-1E
*Looks at LAMs nervous face*Why did you come here LAM?*sais while activating an Upstart Goblin and 2 One Day of Peace*Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-OneDayofPeace-PHSW-EN-C-1E

Death-Coder 8000/10000 LAM

LAM:Well since you 4 aren't interested in joining i decided to find fresh recruits in this academy.
DarkFusion:Not in this academy.
Drago:Get lost LAM!
LAM:You'll see a lot of these members here will want to jo...*hears a quiet humming sound*
*Everyone shuts up and Turtle starts maniacly laughing at the song*
Death-coder:
He sees me drawing
Hes raging
He hates and he tries to get me beat and leavin!*cracks a wide smile at LAM*

LAM:Shut the hell up!Don't talk like you've already wo..*opens mouth as he looks through Death-coder's hand with the 5 pieces of Exodia*
Death-coder:Go home LAM.You are not welcome here.*looks at Turtle and DF's cheerfull faces*Ill get the test results done by tonight.*walks away*
LAM:Well this was a giant waste of time!

End of Chapter 2
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion   Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:41 am

'IamPsychoturtle:*passes by*That's Sexy Lexy.mmMmm*looks back at her and runs up the stairs to Ninja and DF and turns to DF*Looks like Celtic has a thing for our new Ra girl'

and I see that line once more... Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com
DarkFusion
Admin
Admin
DarkFusion

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion   Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:46 am

yeah ull find out wut thats about 2 xD its not funny if i tell u
Back to top Go down
Blader_Lexi
Admin
Admin
Blader_Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion   Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:01 am

tell me >.>
Back to top Go down
https://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion   Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion
Page 1 of 1